Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Demolition
    Demolition-by-Hammerknight.png

Herr D
    Participant

Now that’s someone I wouldn’t want to meet in a dark mithril mine. He might strike oil and kill us both. Laugh

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the 2000+ posts club HK Wink

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks JR. Just don’t tell my wife. lol

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Hammerknight said:

Thanks JR. Just don’t tell my wife. lol

Dude, I thought your wife was on here anyway, surely she’ll see? Wink

Hammerknight
    Participant

She is. I was making a little joke. She is always right here beside me, on another computer, she knows everything I do and say. It’s a great marriage when you don’t hide things from each other.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Earthina the Nature Goddess. She has three torsos and heads but just one lower body. Her upper bodies are set like a triangle, that is why you do not see her chest on the back two bodies. She has the power of Earth, Water, and Sky. This is just really a concept that I came up with. She floats above the ground. It is unknown as to what their lower body looks like, but it is just one unit that supports the three upper bodies. I don’t have a name for the race yet, but with the elvish ears they may be some form of a elf. I plan on taking this concept farther.
    Earthina-the-Nature-Goddess.PNGEarthina-the-Nature-Goddess-CUV.PNG

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice! Smile

Hammerknight
    Participant

Just an idea, still rough.
    Untitled-by-Hammerknight-03062014.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Your trelf Earthina and your axe-wielding furrier are neat ideas. You looking to have him as a berserker-type?

Hammerknight
    Participant

He is just something that came to mind, I don’t know where I’m going with him.

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is Richard Noggin, a Cyclops with telepathic abilities(the reason he has no ears or mouth). He is a health nut with a very low IQ that thinks he is a super hero. He is always screwing things up by sticking his head into other people’s business. He even has a sidekick named Squirt, that I might add later. He was a Seaman in the Navy before his mutant abilities came to a head. He is not the guy that other heroes want to see hanging around. He has been known to hide his identity by wearing rain coats and packing a bowling bag made for two balls. He has been known to slap people around with his balls. He is very short tempered and can blow his top easily, this is one of his short comings. He prefers to be a loner and handle things himself, but doesn’t mind if Squirt comes with him on a few missions.
    Richard-Noggin.png

Myro
    Participant

I see what you did there.

ams
    Participant

Where’s his bowling bag made for two balls? I guess he just came out of the pool…..

Hammerknight
    Participant

I didn’t think about the bowling bag until after I made the character.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.