Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

This topic contains 151 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Stulte Stulte 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight

Just testing the waters.

Is this thing on? Cool

Love the Moon Globe Fairy.  You have or are creating a whole series?

Hammerknight

I am thinking about doing a whole series. Just trying to come up with ideas.

Dionne Jinn

If you feel like it, I would like to see you make a set of element fairies in globes. Fire fairy, earth, water and so on. Or maybe a solar system themed set?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I like the moon fairy very much. It is beautiful. Wish they would make that kind of globes for real.

Hammerknight

Thanks. Those are good ideas. I did talk to Jeff about the globe for HM3.

Hammerknight

Hammerknight

I was trying some codes, but I guess I have to learn more about it first.

Kaylin88100

Wow! That…that’s HM?!?!?! Surprised That moon fairy is just amazing! I have no idea how you did most of it, which means you must have done a good job Smile

Hammerknight

The Moon Fairy is part HM and part Micro Hero. I did the backgroung and globe with HM. I di the fairy with micro hero template.

Hammerknight

Now playing Alice and the Wonderland Band. I would like to thank Kaylin88100 for the inspiration.

Scorp
    Participant

Haha, quality picture!!

Virtue
    Participant

love the band!

Kaylin88100

Hammerknight said:

The Moon Fairy is part HM and part Micro Hero. I did the backgroung and globe with HM. I di the fairy with micro hero template.

Ah…that explains it. It's still pretty good Smile

Hammerknight said:

Now playing Alice and the Wonderland Band. I would like to thank Kaylin88100 for the inspiration.

Oh yeah…my signature that I thought of on a whim…and because I like cats. Laugh

Hammerknight

Here is the cover of a menu that I did. Talavera art. Everything except the fonts, and the frogs were done with HM3.

FRM
    Participant

nice menu cover!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.