Hacking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Someone may have done hacking by disabling my password somehow. My password wasn’t working for a short period. I’ll be looking for posts that weren’t me, but I doubt there are any. A hacker probably does more advanced stuff, right? Your reset link worked fine, but I know I hadn’t changed it before then. I’ll give more details by PM, if you want them.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Herr D said:

Someone may have done hacking by disabling my password somehow. My password wasn’t working for a short period. I’ll be looking for posts that weren’t me, but I doubt there are any. A hacker probably does more advanced stuff, right? Your reset link worked fine, but I know I hadn’t changed it before then. I’ll give more details by PM, if you want them.

The entire website had gottened Hacked, and in his efforts to correct it Jeff was forced to reset all of our passwords. He had made a post about it on the Blog. You should have recieved an email with your new password when Jeff had reset it. To anyone else reading this who are also having this problem Check your email for the reset password. If you can’t find it check your spam filters and if you still can not fine it email Jeff at afdstudios@gmail.com

Herr D
    Participant

Yes, I’m up to date now. Embarassed I always check out the blog last, so I posted needlessly. You can erase this whole thing if it won’t be instructive.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

No, I think I will leave it up for a while. It will help serve as Notice of the password issue to anyone else who may be having troubles and haven’t seen the blog post. Honestly I Know there are people that come to the forum but never read the blog and I should have posted something here myself. So I dropped the ball here a bit!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.