Green Army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Green Army

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author

FRM

nice!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice? I think it’s great! Just the high heels seem a bit odd to me compared to the rest of her “sci-fi” outfit. But then again, why not… ;)

The next to last member of The Descendants, you might have seen before in the “Flight” contest on the blog.

Some say he is eccentric most think he is outright crazy. This is Tilt. Omega level telepath and telekinetic.

Tilt
    Tilt.png

Hijo

Hey Folks, I’m back(for a bit, at least.) Spring and summer time aren’t really the best times for me for heromachining, and this year is no different. But I been able to do a little, and this is what I have done.
    This is a remake of an old character of mine called The Raven King. Hope you like it.

The Raven King

The-Raven-King.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Awesome! Welcome back to the field, General!

Viper
    Participant

Great gallery altogether and Raven King is really cool.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job, welcome back.

djuby
    Participant

Great stuff as always. Your work is incredibly elegant.

Thanks, guys! I might be disappearing for awhile again in about a week but I’m going to try and get a couple more things done before that time. Glad you enjoyed The Raven King. Smile

ams
    Participant

Good to hear from you! Been missing your new stuff for awhile now.
    Wondering if you ever saw my pic entry for your contest with The Last Guardian? Check it out, man. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Cheers!

Yeah, I saw it, ams, and I loved it. Loved the more alien look you gave The Last Guardian. I still owe you a prize for winning the first contest with FlashMob. I did make this though. Don’t know if you’ve seen it. Wasn’t a prize, just my first attempt at a comic book cover inspired by your entry.
    I probably would have had you winning the second one too. But I think I decided I was going to just make a prize for everyone who entered since they were all good and there weren’t that many.
    Anyways, good to be back. Still going through all that I have been missing. Lots of good stuff to see!!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Yay! You’re back :D. Raven King is superb as usual.

Herr D
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Yay! You’re back :D. Raven King is superb as usual.

Agreed. I’m not going near him till I know the pecking order.

Stulte
    Participant

This is the first I see of your gallery, and I instantly love it.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.