gjc6664's New Superheroes and Villains

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery gjc6664's New Superheroes and Villains

This topic contains 33 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gjc6664 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

gjc6664
    Participant

And rounding out the original six All-Stars is the Star: James Solus was an ordinary man, until, one day, a meteorite crashed into him. He was presumed dead, until he emerged from the wreckage a few hours, dazed, but with not even a scratch on him. After that, he could fly, and had super strength, super speed, and super endurance. When the All-Stars found the fountain of youth in the sixties, only he and Father Time didn’t drink (Father Time didn’t drink because he knew that simply traveling through time meant he could show up at any time in the future anyway (though he later drank from the fountain when he was in his seventies) and the Star didn’t drink because he believed the fountain to be going against the natural way of life). He fought crime until the mid-nineties, when he decided to retire in Florida. He died in 2016 at the age of 94 due to old age.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Origin stories’re obviously coming along nicely. That would be a tough pose, hanging off a helicopter, wouldn’t it?

gjc6664
    Participant

Thanks. As for the posing/background thing, a) I am more of a casual user of this platform than anything else and b) I didn’t really give any formal backgrounds to my gold/silver age All-Stars because I was trying to go for a more classic feel to the whole thing.

gjc6664
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve been busy/lazy (depending on the moment) Anyway, two things:

1. Mild update on the Star. The color scheme on his shirt was off.

2. Chronos: In the nineties, Father Time was starting to show an increasing dark side, odd given that he was always one of the most morally upstanding heroes, if a bit mysterious. As such, he agreed to have the government create a clone that would take his evil elements, with neutral elements split evenly. The clone was immediately locked up, but escaped when an attack from another supervillain caused the facility where he was being held to have major issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.