Gargantua’s ideas

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Gargantua’s ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 191 total)
  • Author

Gargantua
    Participant

Sand devil
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/gargantua/2013/03/HeroMachine-2.jpg
    Forest guard
    hm3-beta2.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice work with Sand Devil. Great outfit.

Gargantua
    Participant

Warforge or behemot or ironspore ect.
    Gollum-like monster which spit fire and hate everything what life. Ow and You can bocome into one by being dressed in the glowing, hot armor clothing.
    z4.png

Legatus
    Participant

This armoured whatever looks awesome!

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with Legatus, the Warforge (My personal favorite) looks great, I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it before.

Gargantua
    Participant

Thanks
    Its btw my fantasy version of cyberman and dalek. They burn everything and cover with melt iron. And well, i am really bad with names. They are usually weird or generic.

Gargantua
    Participant

Magus
    I wanted to do something incorporated with bandages and wide coat with decoration. In the end I got a magician of some kind who wearing her spells. Also she seems to be not very friendly.
    mag8-2.png
    Suzeren
    Once again I am genius with naming things. I took it because it sounds exotic. In other hand it can be actually translate as overlord, is it? I wanted to do realistic oriental armor. In the end, I not sure that it is realistic but I am preaty contented.
    Suzeren.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

You have a thing for desert / steppe designs definitely. I like Magus’ robe and Suzeren’s headgear.

Gargantua
    Participant

I wanted to make character in my own pose. I started with something pretty easy. Design was quite random.
    HeroMachine2.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, I’d say she’s a mongolian warrior.

Weilyn

Neat pose! Really like the design, too

Gargantua
    Participant

If someone is interested of this pose them he need to extract it from character because I forgot to save it.
    Download Panda.txt

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

@Gargantua said:

Warforge or behemot or ironspore ect.
    Gollum-like monster which spit fire and hate everything what life. Ow and You can bocome into one by being dressed in the glowing, hot armor clothing.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/gargantua/2013/03/z4.png

Neat looking helmet he’s got there…pretty cool design….haha..”cool”…

@Gargantua said:

If someone is interested of this pose them he need to extract it from character because I forgot to save it.
    Download Panda.txt

I really like this character(I really like all of your characters) and I’m glad you posted the text. I didn’t use the pose but I love to color so I did color the character. I didn’t post the coloring because you didn’t really give permission for that, but if you’d like to see it I could post it. Either way, I just want to say I really like your work!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 191 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.