Funkmachine’s art.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Funkmachine’s art.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 229 total)
  • Author

Funkmachine7
    Participant

more pics
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2mfyc1x.jpg
    http://i59.tinypic.com/zkig5f.jpg

Funkmachine
    Participant

Well it’s been a while so i have a fair few creations to post.

Heres The Blood Phoenix year two

http://i60.tinypic.com/20zbofd.jpg

It had been a long struggle getting this close and it would be more dangerous than ever but Juanita had come to far to give up now.
    And besides she had a new suit of armour courtesy of who ever this Me X was.

Some more pics from my formroom game.
    A damage cyborg

And the human back up

Funkmachine
    Participant

Funkmachine
    Participant

Herr D
    Participant

You have come a long way. The smoke / vapor from the guns might be a bit more translucent–have you played with Alpha?

Funkmachine
    Participant

I think the problem that the smoke is grey with some alpha transparency,  over the grey limbs, it just lacks a  different  colour if it’s not transparent then it fades in to the leg.

Ok what should i redraw?

Stulte
    Participant

Your design as AWESOME! Can’t wait to see more from you. I particularly like the British warrior. Always nice seeing some good old fashioned butchery of Romans.

Funkmachine
    Participant

More of Genovefa, the corieltauvi warrior.
    It still need a back ground and i’m not happy with the leggings, so i’ve try’d an alternative.

There still not the best legs but there not bent in so much at the knees

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Stulte
    Participant

Bloody Romans…

Cool progression of the character!

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Genovefa freely cursed, calling on the gods to strike down her captures.
    After weeks of endless walking she arrived at city, Londinium they called it, sh!th*le is what she called it.

As day light dawned a pair of servant girls came, after washing her they gave her a pale blue dress.
    Still in chains, Genovefa was sold like a beast, that much she understood.

It was later on the next day that she learnt just what she had been bought for.

Her clothes where replaced with a mix of rags and armour, armour that she noted only covered one side.
    Then a trident was thrust in to her hands as she was pushed out in to the arena.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

As her opponents life blood ebbed away in to the sand, something clicked inside Genovefa mind.

The god’s had not been deaf,  here in this “arena” she had a chance to learn, to grow and to be come a warrior.

The day turned in to weeks, the weeks in months and the months in to years as Genovefa grow in to a powerfull and attractive woman.

Stulte
    Participant

Trying to find something less cliche to say than “awesome”, but it really is the first (and second, and third) word that comes to mind.

Truly awesome art, in every sense of the term.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

It’s time to raid the archives and drag up some old work i haven’t posted before.

An early attempt at a good pose.

Another mech with a shotgun, i wasn’t happy with it so i made the other one.

I little too long spent playing dungeon keeper two and i ended up putting this one together.

An after pic of the damaged cyborg.

A tattooed post apocalyptic scavenger

An aborted attempt at a Roman street view, featuring our favourite gladiator

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Ok so which one looks better

No veil

or with veil

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 229 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.