Don’t Change The Name of Your Thread!

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Don’t Change The Name of Your Thread!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I have just noticed that changing the name of your thread/topic appears to be causing an issue where the forum believe the thread no longer exists. I have Contacted Jeff about this and waiting to hear back from him, but until further notice please re-frame from making any changes to your thread/topic titles until myself or Jeff Gives you the all clear. Thank you!

Harlekin

Ok and sorry.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Ok and sorry.

No I am the one who is sorry. It sucks that your thread is not working because of this bug. Hopefully Jeff can get it fixed without a loss of any of the posts made to it.

Harlekin

I ask sorry to make some extra work, but i want to drop out the non base design idiotism for my topic title. Thanks for the fast react.

Harlekin

Sorry i need to go sleep because now i go for work. Can Jeff repair my tread, or i lost all of my uploaded pictures?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Sorry i need to go sleep because now i go for work. Can Jeff repair my tread, or i lost all of my uploaded pictures?

I don’t know yet. Jeff told me he was looking into it, however I have not heard anything else from him as of yet.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I still have not heard back from Jeff on this, however I think all your images should still be stored on the site. When making a new post if you click on the “View existing Image Uploads” you will get a list of all your uploaded pictures. If you click on one of the picture in that list it will insert it into that new post. So Harlequin if you want to make a New thread and re-insert your pictures with the method I just described feel free to do so, and it will not count against your 3 thread maximum for the Art Gallery section.

If you decide to do this and have any problems let me know right away and I will email Jeff again.

Harlekin

Oh i wait, maybe Jeff have any idea, how to repair the stuff. I have an idea, i want to try out, i hope that helps. But if no chance i start a new topic. Thanks for the help.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Oh i wait, maybe Jeff have any idea, how to repair the stuff. I have an idea, i want to try out, i hope that helps. But if no chance i start a new topic. Thanks for the help.

I don’t know if this will work, but it may be worth a try to rename the Topic back to the original if you remember exactly how it was typed out before.

Harlekin

I try it and work it. OMG. In the second row i wrote down the original and now work it. BTW thanks the help.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

I try it and work it. OMG. In the second row i wrote down the original and now work it. BTW thanks the help.

I am glad you got the thread working again!

Harlekin

I really happy. So i change my tutorial, to noone change the second row in the topic change because the stuff don’t working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.