DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

From the Random Name Generator. Lass? Really?
    djuby-huntlass.jpg

Seraph

I like Hunt Lass. The use of colors is really good here.

But let me get to my real love: robot fishes. I would collect them all…rabidly. It would be the most amazing aquarium.

djuby
    Participant

Glad you like them. They certainly were fun to do.

Scatman

you never fail to perplex me on colors.I don’t want to know any secrets but i am truly amazed at how you get the plaid patterns colored!You are a living mystery my friend!Wink

djuby
    Participant

@Scatman said:

you never fail to perplex me on colors.I don’t want to know any secrets but i am truly amazed at how you get the plaid patterns colored!You are a living mystery my friend!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Dude! Use the pattern tab in the items menu. You can scale, rotate and colour all the options. You treat them like any other item and add them with masking.

dblade
    Participant

Beautiful stuff. Hunt Lass is awesome!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks

djuby
    Participant

Pop Quiz – Vehicle – NYC Taxi 2112

djuby-nyctaxi2112.JPG

Scatman

that is just WICKED COOL!!!!Nice work man!these last few have been top notch!I would like think we’ve been somewhat on the same creative page these days,keep em comin’!

Weilyn

That taxi is amazing!

Scatman

well you thought time square was “loud” eneough!!2 thousand more of those babies and one would be able to veiw it from space…IN ANOTHER SOLAR SYSTEM!!!!Laugh

Scatman

@djuby said:

@Scatman said:

you never fail to perplex me on colors.I don’t want to know any secrets but i am truly amazed at how you get the plaid patterns colored!You are a living mystery my friend!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Dude! Use the pattern tab in the items menu. You can scale, rotate and colour all the options. You treat them like any other item and add them with masking.

I really just must of overlooked the plaid pattern in ITEMS. I only thought it was in the pattern TAB ,well Learn sumtin’ nu everee dey!

djuby
    Participant

Husband to Vermillionia, Atrous ferries the souls of the dead across the great sea to the afterlife.
    djuby-atrous.JPG

Scatman

love that amulet thingy cool build!simple put greatly effective!cool.Laugh

djuby
    Participant

Design and Re-Design entriesdjuby-redesignblueblazerelectricdragon-1.JPGdjuby-dbladecontest-gigantica2-1.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.