DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 627 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks! Glad you liked them :D

A quick one. Playing around with gradients and masking, tried to make a more ethereal form of Eidolon’s original astral form.

DQD_Eidolon.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Well not to be on a one-track mind or anything… but today is a very important day! If you hadn’t seen the news the Supreme Court of the United States chose to both strike down section three of the Defense of Marriage Act (essentially allowing the federal government to recognize and grant benefits to same-sex marriages nationwide) and uphold the decision to overturn Proposition 8, allowing same-sex marriages to resume in California (my home state!)

So if you’re wondering what the hell this has to do with HM3, I used the platform in conjunction with an invitation generator to make a handy save-the-date now that my partner and I can be legally wed. So, it may not mean as much to others, but today was a great day for me :D

Save_The_Date.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Congrats and it was indeed a great day, our country finally did something right for a change, considering all the other crap it’s been doing for a while.

Myro
    Participant

Congrats, and good on our southern neighbors to allow marriage equality. I’m glad to hear that you two have the opportunity to officially sanction your long-term relationship in legal matrimony.

Also, I don’t know why, but the “mustache/must ask” pun always causes me to chuckle.

Trekkie
    Participant

Congrats Di, and it’s great to see that the States is finally making this step towards equality. I only hope that over here they can follow the lead of other countries and stop debating the issue in Commons and just make same-sex marriage legal.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice one. Congrats man. Now our set of idiots in charge over here in the UK need to stop filibustering and actually get on with doing the same thing.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

NOTE: removing certain characters from my thread for personal reasons, some replies moving forward might not make the most sense. Apologies for the confusion. – DiCicatriz in 2020

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yup, no change here, still as awesome as ever.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

NOTE: removing certain characters from my thread for personal reasons, some replies moving forward might not make the most sense. Apologies for the confusion. – DiCicatriz in 2020

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really like the way you do faces. That’s one area I’ve always struggled with. Hence the reason most of my characters wear masks. I think I may have to take some inspiration from some of your guys and gals and try to up my game in that area. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

DiCicatriz
    Participant

DiCicatriz
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

I really like the way you do faces. That’s one area I’ve always struggled with. Hence the reason most of my characters wear masks. I think I may have to take some inspiration from some of your guys and gals and try to up my game in that area. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Aw, thanks! To tell you the truth I learned a lot form looking at AMS and Scatman’s stuff. They’re great with faces :D

Scatman

First thanx for the props in that last comment.When your favs say nice things it it the most complimenting of all!
    As for the hitching,Way to go!!Congrats!May the world love you both as you love one another.And lastlyI love the edit to Foundry looks amazing!Keep it up with these revamps on the kid Chaos series,………as if it can get any better than it allready is!Wink

ams
    Participant

Yes thanks for the awesome compliment! It’s funny that you say your learning from my pics, when I sit an study yours for inspiration. And then Scatman shows up and splashes kick-ass colors over his well constructed pics and the circle goes round and round…..

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.