Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 157 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Rave is unbe-freaking-lievable! And the Moonstorm pose is so elegant and fluid.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Oh great. Look, see now I’m all blushing and stuff. Surprised
    Haha thanks guys! Laugh
    It’s quite an honor to get such praise from all of you very talented heromachiners! Smile

Mad Jack
    Participant

Aaahhh, he’s back! And with a spectacular performance! Man, I burst with envy right now (don’t worry, that’s a good thing). Especially love King Arcanus’ cyborg arm, the moving effect of the arrow from Laela Moonstorm, and the bandaged arm of Rave. So coooool … Cool

CantDraw
    Participant

These are fantastic! I find you’re stuffffffffff inspiring.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Oh. Wow. Just…wow. How did I forget about your thread? Surprised

Just been sitting here for about 5 mins trying to figure out all the items you used for those latest three. Brilliant! Cool

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters. Happy(late)Birthday.

Trekkie
    Participant

A little late to the party (stupid internet) but WOW! Those latest three are fan-bloody-tastic! Now I remember why I absolutely love this thread. The colours, the items, the poses, the layouts… absolutely amazing.

Vectorman316
    Participant

You honestly never cease to amaze me with your posing.

Delirious AL
    Participant

I’m not dead! Surprised And I was supposed to come up with a posing tutorial for you guys at some point… Yeah, didn’t do that. I’m a slackerpants. Here’s something else instead! :D

Bladed Roses
    DeliriousAL_Roses2.png

Flip the Inaniloquent
    DeliriousAL_Flip.png

The Porcelain Witch
    DeliriousAL_PorcelainWitch.png

I’ll do a posing thing eventually though! Ahh!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude……. just WOW! I would try and think of something a bit more intelligent to say, but at the moment I’m speechless due to the awesome on display.

Herr D
    Participant

Your backgrounds are getting better too. I’m guessing it’s going to be harder to see improvement in you from now on.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Those are fantastic, I love the implied world of bladed rose and the porcelain witch is fantastic.

Trekkie
    Participant

Wonderful as ever! The motion on Bladed Rose is great, the poses on all three work wonderfully, and the every part of Porcelain Witch is fantastic.

mattisagamer
    Participant

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor. Awesome works DA! Bladed Roses is darn unique!

hawk007
    Participant

These are amazing! I mean, in only 6 pages, look how far you’ve come! I mean, you’ve obviously been on here longer then me, but still, this is amazing. I mean, great poses, very original, amazing detail, awesome effects, and just…just…amazing! I mean, you aren’t as good as ams in detail, but I do think you’re doing better poses then him, or at least better poses then I’ve seen him do. I mean, I do think at least one of these can go in the hall of fame.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.