Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 157 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

Oh, that’s brilliant! I love it! The idea just… works.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Awesome! By the way, that hilt and crossguard combination on Split’s sword is literally the EXACT same item combo I used for a creation I just made! Great minds think alike, they say.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Thanks dudes! Laugh I appreciate the praise! Any criticisms or suggestions in any of my work?

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow! I would love to know the story behind Split’s unique physiology. Looks amazing!

Herr D
    Participant

So she’s not famous, right? No guts, no glory . . . Very nice.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Delirious AL said:

Thanks dudes! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif I appreciate the praise! Any criticisms or suggestions in any of my work?

Criticisms????????????? What is this unusual word you speak of, I do not understand how it can be applied to your work?

Harlekin

The idea good, execution is good, overall is good. This is a good picture. Really good.

Scatman

Nothing short of brilliant!made me say COOL,out loud!COL!!

Delirious AL
    Participant

Styx
    The river of the underworld is fed by the souls of her victims.
    For the “You Rule” contest.
    DeliriousAL_Styx.png

fuzztone

I’ve not looked at this thread before. I’ve been missing out. Cracking work.

Split would make a brilliant video game protagonist, and the fire breather is superb. Looking forwards to seeing more!

Nug
    Participant

You and me both, fuzz…
    Your gallery is Awesome! Rum has to be my favorite. I love watching gallery progression as people get better and better to push it and see how far you can go with HM. Your results are outstanding!

Delirious AL
    Participant

‘Sbeen a while. Here’s a dude I made a bit ago. He was inspired by something I had eaten on that particular day. I think I was eating a salad of some kind. And by salad, I probably mean MEAT. Probably.

Cervidaeth
    DeliriousAL_Cervidaeth.png

Delirious AL
    Participant

Also, thanks for all of the positively positive remarks errybody! Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome shading!

Shawn

My first time ever seeing your thread, AWESOME work!!! I have to say Rum and Pappy are definately my favorites! Pappy has a really awesome cartoon look that is hard to pull of in heromachine! your creativity has inspired me :)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.