dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 999 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

Aren’t all of those helmets sort of present already?

CKnap
    Participant

We do, the spartan on is the most visible, its actually a legionnaire helmet. That is on second page fourth in line. (Right hand corner.)
    There roman style (to me at least) is page one third row number one. If that isnt good enough one can be made. The trojan one is the only one that I didnt really see. But again it can probably be made.

In the last 3 days ive seen a lot of posts to dblade for new items and a few are kind of redundant as they are easy enough to be created through use of multiple items or we already have them and they are just being missed by people. Now I dont mean this to the contest winners as your prize is your prize, im only talking about the suggested items. Just be sure to double check what we have and if you dont see it play around and maybe you can create it.(Or someone else could)

hawk007
    Participant

They were somewhat added, but not entirely. Right now, for different reasons, I can’t get on hero machine. From what I remember, the Greek one is a Corinthian helmet or a Roman Officers helmet, which both look very different. The closest thing to the Roman is the Roman officers helmet, but that looks different. The plume is different, and though it is similar, actual helm part is sort of different. As you said, we don’t have the Trojan style. It would be hard to make out of different ones, like the way it fits the face, and the open part. It also looks pretty cool.
    I think out of all of these, the spartan one looks the best, and would be one of the hardest ones to make.

hawk007
    Participant

Actually, I should have said this before. I still have to see other ones, but I do like the venom hands.

hawk007
    Participant

Sorry, but one more post. These are the best I could come up with, from what you said and a little exploring, in a short amount of time. They aren’t that good, are they?

Helmets.jpg

Stulte
    Participant

I disagree.
    I see nothing wrong with the items that already exist, and they are easy enough to manipulate and convert as it is.

I am certainly not the one to tell the great artists who make all of the excellent items for the machine what they should or should not do. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for the work that they put into making the program what it is.
    But I imagine, and please correct me if I’m wrong, that they would be more interested spending their time creating items that expand the range of Heromachine with items that cannot be created independently, rather than making a new – slightly different than the one that already exists – Roman helmet.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Lets not argue on this thread please. It is up to dblade and Mad Jack on what they take are suggestions. Until they say otherwise feel free to “suggest” anything however do not expect it as given that the item will be made. The decision on what does and not not get drawn is sole up to Jeff, dblade, Mad Jack and any other guest artist Jeff lets work on HeroMachine. If those people have a problem with what is being suggested they will let us know.

Stulte
    Participant

I apologize.

hawk007
    Participant

@Stulte said:

I disagree.
    I see nothing wrong with the items that already exist, and they are easy enough to manipulate and convert as it is.

I am certainly not the one to tell the great artists who make all of the excellent items for the machine what they should or should not do. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for the work that they put into making the program what it is.
    But I imagine, and please correct me if I’m wrong, that they would be more interested spending their time creating items that expand the range of Heromachine with items that cannot be created independently, rather than making a new – slightly different than the one that already exists – Roman helmet.

I’m not arguing, and I’m sorry I was before. I’m just saying, since you said they can’t be created, I would just like to see how you would create them? I’m not trying to argue, I’m just wondering.

Stulte
    Participant

@hawk007 said:
    I’m not arguing, and I’m sorry I was before. I’m just saying, since you said they can’t be created, I would just like to see how you would create them? I’m not trying to argue, I’m just wondering.

I’ll send you a PM.

dblade
    Participant

I haven’t been able to use my computer at home for the past week so I’ve fallen behind on uploading images. I want to get bison and lightning bolt in as soon as possible and then tackle the rest.

dblade
    Participant

@NHA247 said:

Hey Dblade! Here is some pictures of something I would love for my recent contest win. Just in case you couldn’t tell by my profile pic, I am a big fan of Venom. HaHa

I would love to see some venom claws/forearms in the machine. Here are some attachments with some images of his claws.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2014/02/602553-venom.jpg
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2014/02/Mvc2-venom.jpg
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2014/02/venom_by_cinar-d5sj3c0.jpg

Consider it on the assembly line!

dblade
    Participant

@CKnap said:

@ NHA247 – I gotta give you a thumbs up. Im also a big Venom fan. There are so many pieces of venom Id love to have, the various mouths and with the addition of Flash’s venom theres some cool looking combat gear.

One of the first pieces I did for the Machine was a mouth based on Venom. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

dblade
    Participant

Bonus bull head.

Head_Bull.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is Oxcellent!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.