dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 999 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

DEEEEEE-BLADE!!!!!! Buddy, where have you been? Why haven’t you called? We were worried sick…..

Okay, this is how it will go. We fly to Texas, find Jeff’s location and show him Rob Liefeld’s art until he gives in and adds your items that you created for the program. It must be done!

FRM

indeed

Myro
    Participant

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck you two.

Lightningsword
    Participant

I’m in! I’ll do the life-threat part IF he doesn’t accept. (Which is possibly practically impossible after seeing Rob Liefeld’s so-called “art”.)

ams
    Participant

DBLADE!! Time to get this machine running again…………

ams
    Participant

GET YER MOTOR RUNNIN’…..

dblade
    Participant

I hope to get some things going soon. I need to work out some details in Flash so my submissions will be HeroMachine ready without Jeff having to do too much to add them in.

dblade
    Participant

Once I get the Flash side of things figured out and Jeff gives me the go ahead I’m going to try to get back into item creation again. I haven’t decided how this will play out yet. I’ve tried a few methods in the past including a poll where I post a group of items that people vote on, random consolation prizes for finalists of contests (randomly chosen finalist), and even my own contests where the winner/winners get an art asset.

I’m thinking the poll (weekly or biweekly) will probably be the best method. This allows me to control what I work on while giving everyone on the site a chance to chime in on the decision. I will still take suggestions for polls so this will be another way to give the Machinists a voice on item creation. I will also talk to the moderators to see if these polls can be added to the Blog and given maximum exposure.

On another note. I plan on honoring all my past item creation commitments that I wasn’t able to get to. If you were promised an item please write me a note (and preferably a link to the original message). In any case I will go back through the forums and see if I can figure out who has something coming to them.

I’ll keep you posted on when the Item Dispenser starts up again.

Herr D
    Participant

Hey! Glad to see you amping up again. Smile My request was post #177 on this thread, and your updated list close to that is accurate to everything before it, I think.

dblade
    Participant

Thanks for the pointer, Herr D!

ams
    Participant

@dblade said:

My running list for the Item awards.

Staff for Fluffy123 (would like a better resource image, too small to make out details)
    Angry Eye with no Iris/Pupil for Dionne Jinn (Done)
    Yet to be determined item for ams
    Yet to be determined item for headlessgeneral
    Plague Doctor Mask for J……(can’t remember the sequence at the moment)
    Faceless Helmet Mask for CKnap
    Still determining the possibility of the bunched neck thingy (I would really like a more definitive resource picture)

Missing anybody? (I know the Mask people need to make their requests)

Yay, I’m on the list! So exciting……

ams
    Participant

@dblade said:

Item Status
    Off the top of my head here are the items that have been submitted and are awaiting inclusion…

Eye_Dreamy
    Eye_Fly
    Eye_Manga
    Gauntlet_Rings
    Gauntlet_RocketLauncher
    Gauntlet_GunTubes (Black Widow type)
    Hair_Grungie (three variations)
    Hoodie Jackets (the head pieces are already in, but Jeff was waiting until I did the female version to add the jacket pieces)
    Nose_Pig
    Tunic_SciFi (Captain Scarlet type, I made female version as well)
    Various Battle Armor pieces (two torsos and some shoulder and loin pieces)

Here are the finished pieces that need to be submitted (I’m not sure if this is complete, will need to check computer at home)…

Corset
    Eye_Lovely
    Guitar_Electric
    Hands_Clasped
    Nose_Anime
    Tubes_Flamethrower

And here are the pieces that I am still working on…

Leg_Cybernetic (need to break apart into pieces)
    Body_Metallic (Two torsos and arms, need to break apart into pieces, also need to do female versions)

Are all these still possibilities…?

dblade
    Participant

Yes. If all goes well and Jeff is okay with me setting up files in Flash to get them into the program. I will go through the backlog and prepare the pieces that haven’t been added yet.

dblade
    Participant

@ams said:

@dblade said:

My running list for the Item awards.

Staff for Fluffy123 (would like a better resource image, too small to make out details)
    Angry Eye with no Iris/Pupil for Dionne Jinn (Done)
    Yet to be determined item for ams
    Yet to be determined item for headlessgeneral
    Plague Doctor Mask for J……(can’t remember the sequence at the moment)
    Faceless Helmet Mask for CKnap
    Still determining the possibility of the bunched neck thingy (I would really like a more definitive resource picture)

Missing anybody? (I know the Mask people need to make their requests)

Yay, I’m on the list! So exciting……

Yessiree. What shall it be…

ams
    Participant

@dblade said:

Yes. If all goes well and Jeff is okay with me setting up files in Flash to get them into the program. I will go through the backlog and prepare the pieces that haven’t been added yet.

Alright! Set the geek meter to DefCon 2……

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.