dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #4: Madame Malevolent

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #4: Madame Malevolent

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

fluffy123
    Participant

madame-malevolence-2-2.png
    finally loaded here ya go

dblade
    Participant

I’m extending this by one day because I haven’t had a chance to go over everything. Last chance tonight! I will announce winners tomorrow.

Weilyn

Since I’ve got some extra time, here’s a revised version.

Madame Malevolent 2

MM-2.PNG

Electric Boogaloo

fluffy123
    Participant

changed mine completely i wasnt pleased with my 1st two here you go

madame-malevolence-2-2.png

dblade
    Participant

I can’t see a couple of entries because they are blocked at my work so I’m going to wait until tonight for final judgement. Plus I can have Amelia pick her favorite.

dblade
    Participant

A big thank you for everyone who entered! Very inspiring. Sorry I’m a little late on announcing the winners…

This was a tough one but ultimately I went with Weilyn’s Madame Malevolent: Electric Boogaloo. She has a Doctor Doomish feel to her that I think fits the over-the-top persona of Madame Malevolent. And she looks like she would be a bit vengeful. Just a bit.

And the Amelia Appreciation Award goes to Fluffy123’s third entry. A very theatrical looking character if I do say so myself. Straight out of an opera.

So Weilyn and Fluffy123, choose a Custom Item and it shall be made! (see dblade rules at the beginning of the thread.) Also, Weilyn, if you could send me the text file for your Madame Malevolent I would much appreciate it. I want to put all the winners together in a Femme Fattalion group shot once the contest is over.

Consolation Prize goes to…
    Harlequin You make a great illustration every time. This may be my favorite illustration of yours. Very playful. Choose a Face item (Eyes, Nose, Mouth, or Eyebrows) and it shall be made!

Everyone else that is on the track towards a Mask item start thinking about what you want because we only have one more contest to go.

fluffy123
    Participant

Thnx

fluffy123
    Participant

chain mail armour?

chain-mail-t-shirt.jpg

fluffy123
    Participant

also a big thnx to amelia

Weilyn

Wow, thanks a lot! And congratulations to Fluffy and Harlequin!

I was missing clasped hand, or folded hands (I’m not sure which term is more appropriate), for prayer, or resting the hands on the end of a staff, or similar.

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20070102/Robed-Statue-Folded-Hands-179085.jpg

This is the closest I could find to what I imagined. Is it allright?

fluffy123
    Participant

congrats weilyn and harlequin great characters both of u! Smile

dblade
    Participant

@fluffy123 said:

chain mail armour?

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fluffy123/2013/01/chain-mail-t-shirt.jpg

Before I get started on this I want to point out that there is a version of a chain mail shirt in Tops/MaleFantasyArmor. If this already meets your needs feel free to make a new request.

dblade
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

Wow, thanks a lot! And congratulations to Fluffy and Harlequin!

I was missing clasped hand, or folded hands (I’m not sure which term is more appropriate), for prayer, or resting the hands on the end of a staff, or similar.

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20070102/Robed-Statue-Folded-Hands-179085.jpg

This is the closest I could find to what I imagined. Is it allright?

This should work. I’m not sure if this meets my “Standard Body Part” rule but I will make an exception since this should be quite useful for a variety of uses.

Weilyn

@dblade said:
    This should work. I’m not sure if this meets my “Standard Body Part” rule but I will make an exception since this should be quite useful for a variety of uses.

Great, thank you!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

That should be very useful. I already have at least two characters in my head that need those hands to work properly, and I really can’t manage to make them from the existing hands. Good choice, Weilyn! Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.