Companions

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Companions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

You people are busy with your real life, aren’t you? Seems like there’s been less activity recently, i noticed. Anyway, if you guys got time, i have this little contest running for you just for the fun of it. I hope this is ok with Jeff ‘coz i wanna run a contest wherein i give one companion and you guys remake them and maybe give them a nice backstory. Winner will get to choose the next companion, so i’m starting.

Please name and remake this one:

companion-1.png

hawk007
    Participant

I’ll probably enter. But what do you mean remake it? Do you want us to remake it with the body parts, or just add stuff to it?

prswirve
    Participant

Create your own version.

hawk007
    Participant

Cool! I’ll get started!

Keric
    Participant

I tried to keep this as true to the original with the hm pieces!companion.PNG

hawk007
    Participant

I started one, then deleted him because I wasn’t in the right mood. That is way better then mine.

Keric
    Participant

Thank You, SLaughir!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I wasn’t sure if you were looking for us to use that companion as a template and add to it to make something new, or build from the ground up, which is what I ended up doing. “Bootsy Collins was looking for a new stage effect to house his sound modules. An avid fan at RobotsRUs built him something beyond his wildest dreams. Not only does Funkbot 3000 house all of Booty’s effects to be programmed for Bootsy to play through, he also has an autonomous mode where he can actually play some of the most famous bass solos ever recorded. But instead of being an animatronic playing recordings and copying motion, Funkbot can actually play the bass, and be programmed to play any style of music, not just funk.”Funkbot-3000.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER: Really cool, nonetheless. I can see Funkbot on stage with Parliament!

prswirve
    Participant

Nice job guys keep em coming.. :)

Herr D
    Participant

**Third time’s the charm! I couldn’t log in here for some reason. I’m not sure this is what you’re looking for, but . . .
    Sometimes the memos don’t get to all performers on time–
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-TakeSix_zpsc97c13bc.png

prswirve
    Participant

Sorry guys been busy lately … this contest’s winner for the week is Herr D! So, buddy, choose your companion and let us remake it. :)

Herr D
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. I’m still having trouble with logging in. Dred-droid is the one I choose. He looks like he’s in the middle of playing ‘Rock-it’ or ‘the Axel F theme.’ dredroid.png

Keric
    Participant

compcomp.PNG

Brego
    Participant
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/400x600q90/713/ryya.png
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.