Community Effort Idea

Home Forums The Pub Community Effort Idea

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Just Emily Read in Civilian clothes:

Emily-Read.png

prswirve
    Participant

her face and expression looks perfect!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers man Laugh

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

And Commander Eugen Diederich (the conduits handler):

Eugen-Diederich.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Guys, I have totally burnt out as far as writing. Still cranking out images here and there but I’m just not getting the flow for coming up with stories like I was. I really want to pen a good Miss X segment for Ascension. Over the past 3 weeks I’ve had a death in the family, a couple of well known musicians from my old neighborhood passed, and I’m concentrating on my daughter’s sudden slip in her grades. I’ll get back to it soon enough, I hope!

Herr D
    Participant

My condolences to WMD. I’m having several very much less tragic events taking me away more than planned. My backlog is filling my head, though, clogging up some neurons from much more needed activities. Here’s hoping we get back to everything soon.

prswirve
    Participant

Where is Iscarioto? I hope this project will not get abandoned…

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yep, i’ve been looking every day hoping someone would kick his project into action again, but alas my dreams appear to wither in front of my eyes =(

I’ve had a few ideas though, just gonna wait for it all to come together again.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Made an Ascension flag whilst everyone has been gone. Doesn’t have to get used, i was just bored…

Ascension-Flag.png

Iscarioto
    Participant

Ugh, I’m sorry guys, I’ve been flat out with my new job and graduation and such, and have had very little time to even think, really. Please, if you’re working on something, post it. Will try and catch up, but no need to wait for me, this is our project, not just mine, so please, go right ahead. Sorry team.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

i know that someone made a field report highlighting a father and daughter vessel team. the father had and ‘alchemist’ power, i interpreted that as able to change the composition of things and made a version:

hm3-beta.png

Iscarioto
    Participant

That is actually perfect Limbo. That is exactly how I pictured him.

Yeah I think as far as his powers go, I see them as being an advanced form of alchemy, essentially he can meld and shape anything, upon contact. Whether it be turning a road sign into a crude sword, punching a troop in the chest and caving the metal plating right through him, make shift ladders, I think basically inventive ways of transforming the environment around him, fluidly and quickly, essentially turning items into liquid forms of themselves and smoothing them out into practical objects for using in different ways.

Think the T1000, with the same limits, but with objects outside of his body, and beyond metallics. I mean, there is only so much you can do with wood and concrete etc, but it would stay contextual.

Yeah,

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cool power set, i’m glad he looks ok, i would go and make the daughter but 1) i suck at making kids in heromachine and 2) i don’t quite know what her power is. I vaquely remember super speed or teleportation or something

prswirve
    Participant

Any updates on this, people? I hope this gets revived soon.

Iscarioto
    Participant

You’re welcome to post bro. Quite likely I wont have the time my self, but will read and watch and if inspiration strikes then why not

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.