CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

• This topic has 159 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by CKnap.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 160 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Eye-Carumba. He’d have a few problems at the opticians wouldn’t he. Nice work.

Stulte
    Participant

I agree, the revised Medusa looks better.

Big Eye is pretty freaky. I like him Laugh

Hammerknight
    Participant

Let’s hope he never needs glasses. Great job.

CKnap
    Participant

Thanks guys. It took me so long to decide on what colour to make him. First it was a pinkish red, then I tried a lime green and then my gf said to check out a dark gray so I did and it ultimately looked the best.

CKnap
    Participant

My next guy which ill post in a few has been a large work in progress. Everytime I think im happy I find something to nit pick about. Im extremely happy the way the body turned out but the head/face is still iffy too me but theres only so much I can do with what we have so please bear with me until I am possibly able to alter him. Or if anyone see’s this and comes up with a new head/face please feel free to present it if you dont mind me adapting it.

Anyways here is my newest hero Golem

Suleman
    Participant

Did you remember to attach an image? I don’t see an image. Could just be the image links on the forums acting up again.

CKnap
    Participant

Golem

Bio:

Height: 6′ 2
    Weight: 500 lbs
    Eyes: White
    Hair: None

Alignment: Good
    Identity: Secret
    Citizenship:
    Marital Status: Single

Powers:

– Golem Physiology: His body has been turned into that of a Golem giving him great strength, resistance and durability. Having recently been stuck in his golem form new powers have been appearing.

– Superhuman Strength: Golem is one of the strongest beings on earth. He is capable of lifting 80 tons.

– Superhuman Durability: The rock-like composition of Golem’s body renders him highly resistant to physical injury. Golem’s body can resist extremely powerful impact forces, high caliber bullets, and exposure to high levels of explosives.

– Superhuman Stamina: Golem’s musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/02/Golem.png

CKnap
    Participant

Maleficent

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Yellow
    Hair: Black

Alignment: Bad
    Identity:
    Citizenship:
    Marital Status:

Powers:

– Magic: Maleficent is a master sorceress and has nearly limitless magical power.

– Magical Blasts: Maleficent can fire destructive magical energy blasts.

– Magical Shields: Maleficent is able to erect physical shields through the use of magic.

– Magical Telekinesis: Maleficent is able to manipulate the movement of objects and people.

– Mind Control: By using her magic, she is able to gain control of weak minded individuals, making them do her bidding.

– Curse Casting: Maleficent is adept at using curses, usually turning other people into animals or creatures. Other times she has put people unconscious or killing them.

– Illusion Manipulation: Maleficent can use her magic to cast illusions on a massive scale.

– Teleportation: Using her magical abilities Maleficent can teleport herself anywhere.

– Transformation: Maleficent can use her magic to transform into her dragon form. In which she has increased size, strength and fire breath.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    – Staff
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/02/Maleficent.png

GuyGenesis
    Participant

@CKnap said:

My next guy which ill post in a few has been a large work in progress. Everytime I think im happy I find something to nit pick about. Im extremely happy the way the body turned out but the head/face is still iffy too me but theres only so much I can do with what we have so please bear with me until I am possibly able to alter him. Or if anyone see’s this and comes up with a new head/face please feel free to present it if you dont mind me adapting it.

I can give that a try in a few hours. Any particular shape? Round or more square and jagged? Any particular features you want to be incorporated? or just show you what I come up with?
    By the way he looks good, though I wonder two things one how would he look with open feet instead of boots and two would you mind if alongside the head I tried my hand at the character?

CKnap
    Participant

@GuyGenesis said:

@CKnap said:

I can give that a try in a few hours. Any particular shape? Round or more square and jagged? Any particular features you want to be incorporated? or just show you what I come up with?
    By the way he looks good, though I wonder two things one how would he look with open feet instead of boots and two would you mind if alongside the head I tried my hand at the character?

By all means go for it, I’d like to see what you can possibly come up with.
    As for the head the roundness isn’t so much an issue I wish I made some more jagged edges possibly, more or less I think he looks similar to the thing and that’s what makes me iffy about it. I do have an idea or 2 but at the time it was a lot of masking and I don’t feel up too it. Was thinking it’d be an revolution or alternate look.

But I’d love to see what you come up with! Maybe I’ll be able to use it if you are able too.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Ok I haven’t tackled the character as a whole yet, that said, here’s the head I came up with

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CKnap
    Participant

Wow… That is some serious work in there. I cant even begin to understand how you saw that out in your head. Good job!

CKnap
    Participant

I want to come up with a Doctor Fate kind of character, but im having NO luck with a name. I havnt designed anything yet but I kind of want to have a name in mind if and when I do it. If anyone that reads this wants to help come up with something it would be most helpful. I cant promise I will use what some my come up with as I can only use 1 name and it has to fit.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

my take on Golem

@CKnap

Fate Weaver?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CKnap
    Participant

Thats incredible, I really like the arms and how they actually look rocky same with the shoulders!

Im gonna have to try and recreate them for a second look to him! I really like it man.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.