CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

• This topic has 159 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by CKnap.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 160 total)
  • Author

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Looking pretty good, but I think you’re right that it still needs work. I like the black background, though. It makes the energy effect stand out.Cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

gotta say, love the action scenes with your characters. Impressive pose work.

CKnap
    Participant

I came up with a better image that I wanted to post up but so far iv seemed to of deleted it twice so far, im getting pretty anoyyed. I doubt ill be getting it done today, sometimes I really wish hero machine had an autosave or even a memory so you can reclaim lost work. >:(

CKnap
    Participant

Heres is the newest image that iv been working on all day considering iv deleted it twice -_-
    Im much happier with this one than the last so this will be the one i choose untill I can iron out the image imperfections on the other. (Side views are such a pain in the ass, no wonder comic books barley use them.)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2012/07/Destroyer-Energy-Blast-1.png
    This is the newest image from my latest story (if youve read it). Where Destroyer blasts the piece of earth Quake raised to try and destroy the city.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Like it! I agree, this image works much better than the last one. Cool

CKnap
    Participant

Heres my newest image, I also attepmted to enter this into the last design contest. You can also find it on Quakes profile.
    Quakes-Victory-1.png

CKnap
    Participant

Arcane

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black

Alignment: Bad
    Identity:
    Citizenship:
    Marital Status: Single

Powers:

– Magic: A master sorcerer, having nearly limitless magical power Arcane is able to control power to affect reality itself.

– Magical Blasts: Can fire destructive magical energy blasts.

– Magical Shields: Arcane is able to erect physical shields through magic prowess.

– Mind Control: By using magic he is able to gain control of weak minded individuals, bending them to his will and making them do his bidding.

– Teleportation: Arcane can teleport himself and others virtually anywere.

– Magical Telekinesis: Arcane is able to use his magic to manipulate the movement of objects or other people.

– Summoning: By using incantations he is able to summon various beings to aid him.

– Illusion Manipulation: Arcane can use his magic to cast illusions to confuse others making them seem like the real thing.

– Flight: Using his magic Arcane can propell himself through the air allowing him to fly.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2012/08/Arcane.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Wow! I wouldn’t like to be up against him if I was a hero! SurprisedCool

@Kaylin88100 said:

Wow! I wouldn’t like to be up against him if I was a hero! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gifhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

What she said! Laugh With all his abilities I don’t see any lone hero having much of chance against him.

CKnap
    Participant

Haha thanks guys, Ill add him into a story sooner or later and where theres a magic villain there will be a magic hero. Im just figuring out the details. I wanna do more of a doctor fate idea. But coming up with a name is tricky. But thanks for the comments guys!

CKnap
    Participant

Sorceress

Bio

Height: 5′ 6″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black

Alignment: Good
    Identity: Secret
    Citizenship: Canadian
    Martial Status: Single

Powers:

Magic: Sorceress has the ability to use magical forces to varying degrees. She essentially has unlimited possibilities for how she use her power.

Magical Blasts:

Magical Telekinesis:

Healing:

Flight:

Teleportation:

Magical Force Field:

Abilities:

Weaknesses: Sorceress can lose control of her powers if pushed past a certain point making her a danger to herself and others.

Equipment:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2012/08/Sorceress.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice work with Sorceress. I tend to be a minimalist. Simple, cohesive designs can be very effective.

I really dig Overcharge and Arcane. Overcharge just screams super villain and Arcane just screams evil mastermind!

CKnap
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Nice work with Sorceress. I tend to be a minimalist. Simple, cohesive designs can be very effective.

Thanks Atomic Punk, I agree. I really didnt know what I wanted when making her. I knew I wanted to keep her off the dark colors and blue kinda just screamed to me. I wanted to also give her a little more design feel to her but in the end everything I tried I liked the simple look the best. You dont need an out of this world costume to be a powerful hero haha.

And to Mr. Chowderhead, thats what I was going for! If you havnt checked out some of my other characters take a look and let me know what you think.

Ill be updating Sorceress later on im still coming up with the back story in my head. Im almost there.

CKnap
    Participant

Im trying to finish a new, well some what new character. But I cant seem to decide on color. Iv got 3 to choose from. Just wanted to know what you guys thought. One gives me the sort of Superman feel, which I like but at the same time I dont wanna get to close to that character. As they have their similarities I dont want him to be just a superman rip off. So let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Powerman-2.pngPowerman-3.pngPowerman-4.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.