CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you sir.

Here’s a gif of the Barbarian process:
    Cantdraw-Barbarian-DaMaj

And the final image:
    CantDraw - DaMaj

Before the voice’s speaker could be seen by human eyes, Analisse pounced with a ferocity that surprised Angelalea. Her face broke into a grin when she saw what was happening. The fighter had launched herself at Da’Maj but instead of knocking her off her feet, she found herself in a muscly hug. Angelalea’s smile was nothing compared to Analisse’s which almost out-stretched her face. “Keep trying, little one, maybe you’ll get me one day,” whispered Da’Maj after kissing her cheek.

The half-orc barbarian had raised Analisse since birth after being rejected by her elvish family. She taught Analisse to fight skillfully and love fully. Da’Maj pulled Angelalea and squeezed tightly with her free arm. “I think you are denting my armor,” Angelalea strained. Ever since saving Analisse’s life, Da’Maj treated her like a daughter.

“It’s so good to see my girls…oh, and Lee’lu sends his love,” said Da’Maj as she released them. Angelalea asked, “Your husband is not joining our adventure?” “No, he has too many students this season, so he sent his best one. Lee has never come across a more dedicated and skilled pupil, so please treat her as one of the family.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

speedforce117
    Participant

Awesome job! Just started working on poses myself lately, it’s tough stuff

CantDraw
    Participant

Yes, but it’s so much fun. Speaking of poses, here’s a gif of my monk character, Momo:
    CantDraw-Momo-Gif

And the final image:
    CantDraw-Momo

The fighter and paladin’s eyes opened wide in astonishment when they looked on the quiet monk next to Da’Maj. Until now, Momo had been invisible to them due to her complete stillness and Da’Maj’s overwhelming personality. Even her raven hair didn’t move, but Analisse only staired at her pointy ears.

Analisse had no great love of elves, save one. And now that Lee’lu had sent one, her love for him was waning. Without warning she shot her chain at Momo, who just as quickly caught the end in one hand and the rest of the chain with the other. She jerked the sickle out of Analisse’s hand and tossed it back at her feet. Analisse perceived a slight smile on Momo’s face as she picked up her weapon.

Before she could counter, the grimy drunk bursted out of the bar with angry, red eyes. While his eyes got used to the dark, he gazed on Momo and blurted, “Ooo…another pretty one, let me have a little kiss.” He stumbled toward Momo, who stepped out of the way while sticking out her foot. When his face hit the ground, Momo said disgustedly, “A fool desires fine food but will only feast on dirt.” Analisse couldn’t help but smile quietly as two figures looked on from the dark.

Attachments:

speedforce117
    Participant

Awesome! And yes I agree it’s fun, once you do a few it gets easier as you go.

CantDraw
    Participant

I think I’m going to skip the archer contest next week since I’ve done one before and would rather do this:
    CantDraw-Superstar

BIO:
    Superstar, Casey Bowen, was given her super suit by a mysterious cosmic entity, who unbeknownst to her was bored and looking for entertainment. The suit gives her super strength, flight, invulnerability, and shooting stars. She’s also the star of an intergalactic TV show kind of like The Truman Show and a favorite among gamblers betting on everything like how many times she’ll say her catchphrase, “I’m a Superstar!” to how long it will take her to beat her next enemy. As long as ratings are good, she gets to keep the suit.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s a re-imagined version of Metal Savior, now called Metal Beast.

CantDraw - Metal Beast

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Yum, yum. Keep those poses coming.

NarrowWatch
    Participant

How did you create that left foot for Momo?
    (her’s left)

ams
    Participant

WHOA…..!

CantDraw
    Participant

Hey guys,

Long time no post but don’t count on me being back. I have a feeling any posts will be like this, few and far between. However, I had some time to kill and thought I’d try a new Red Bat pose with a front facing mask. The pose is based on a Catwoman drawing by Artgerm. I hope to color it soon.

Red Bat Close-Up

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Great to see you back dude. Posing is awesome as always.

CantDraw
    Participant

My lazy entry for Companions Contest…a Wizard’s Hat!

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!

Halloween Witch 2023

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Red Bat is back!

Red Bat is Back

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Hey, bud!  Good to see you back and turning out your pics with Heromachine.  Any change you can share these on Facebook?  Page is called Heromachine Creations.  There is a bigger audience to show your concepts.  Let me know if you need any other info.  Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.