CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s one that was meant for the Villain contest but I didn’t have time to finish. Meet one of Stellar’s greatest enemies, Black Swan:

CantDraw-BlackSwan.png

BIO:
    In eons past, the Greek Gods were defeated in an interstellar war and their planet, Olympus was destroyed. Aphrodite escaped, mostly intact, with her cosmic rod. She traveled the cosmos but with no one to worship her, she became despondent and turned to dark forces for comfort. Now, although her beauty is a shadow of what it once was, she wields greater and more chaotic powers than ever before, going by the name, Black Swan. Stellar ran afoul of her when she killed one of Swan’s pets of ancient power.

Viper
    Participant

Sci-fi Angel is…. Like… Perfect. WHOAAA

prswirve
    Participant

Man you have leveled UP big time!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Another stunning winged woman, so awesome! I love her hair, outfit, those shoes look killer, her staff looks wicked cool, and her face just looks so perfectly evil.

CantDraw
    Participant

For the Golden Age Contest, I went totally retro, as in no gradients. What!?

CantDraw-MightyLass.png

BIO:
    One of the original superheroes and member of the Power Patriots, Mighty Lass had super strength, invulnerability, super-speed, and flight.

I thought I’d challenge myself to do no gradients since it was Golden Age, so what do you think?

BTW, I do plan on doing either a version using gradients and/or a modern version.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Mighty Lass is simple but super retro. Looking forward for the “modern” version!

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the modern day version of Mighty Lass. Now she goes by the name Mighty.

CantDraw-Mighty.png

BIO:
    A secret organization created Mighty through a combination of genetics and nuclear fusion. She has uber-strength and invulnerability and can fly at high speeds. She has heightened senses and goes “thermonuclear” during highly emotional states.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Impressive shading once again sir. She looks excellent.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That shading is astounding and that is one hell of a top.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Mighty looks incredible, she’s got a terrific outfit and that shading is just amazing.

CantDraw
    Participant

The Shadow Sanction:
    Formed as a joint operation between several European countries and the United States after the Carrington Event of 1859, the Shadow Sanction protects Earth from interdimensional and extraterrestial forces. Their members include the most powerful superheroes our planet has never known for they operate in secret, silent guardians in an unknown frontier. Mighty is one of those members, and here is another, Shifter:

CantDraw-Shifter.png

BIO:
    A master swordsman, she has twin magic swords that allow how to shift in and out of reality in the blink of an eye, which gives the impression that she’s moving at super-speed. Since her chi is tied to the swords, she does not have to hold them for the ability to work, as long as they are in close proximity. The swords are doorways to a darker dimension. Without the swords, she is the world’s finest sword master. Her style is a combination of Drunken Fist and Kenpo.

Black leather, dual swords, and an unrealistic pose – my work is done.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oooooh. I like. :)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wowzers! Shifter looks super cool. Gosh, I love her entire outfit and I personally love the way she’s posed.

CantDraw
    Participant

Next Shadow Sanction member, Cyber-6:

CantDraw-Cyber-6.png

BIO:
    “Six”, as she is nicknamed, is a cyborg from an alternate-Earth where technology is more advanced. Tech allows her to read body language and facial expressions at super-speeds which gives her a fighting edge and makes it practically impossible for her to be hit. Six has the strength and speed of a metal-human hybrid and can override any current technology. The “suit” allows her to fly and shoot energy beams from her hands. Unbeknownst to the team she isn’t a cyborg at all but is instead an extremely dangerous prisoner locked in a rehabilitation suit while in a dream-like state. She can see what is happening but the cyber-matrix controls her actions. How and why she came to our dimension is still a mystery.

djuby
    Participant

Very cool! Amazing colour!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.