CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments! Finally, here’s my round 4 character for Friday Night Fights:
    CantDraw-RedGhostBride-RoundFour-1.png

For some reason, I was on a red theme lately, and no I don’t listen to Taylor Swift.

Herr D
    Participant

Hey–is that supposed to be the female version of a strigoi mort? You don’t hear much about those legends . . .

CantDraw
    Participant

Not originally, but I like the idea. The backstory could be something like she was the seventh female child born to a family of cursed gypsies. To top it all off, she’s shot and killed on her wedding day by a deranged priest. Best. Backstory. Ever. (jk)

CantDraw
    Participant

I’m submitting this for the Sci-Fi Pilot contest:
    CantDraw-UnderAttack-1.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great designs.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thanks. When you came up with the Sci-Fi Pilot contest, my first thought was a certain TV show that used the tilt effect anytime they were attacked.

CantDraw
    Participant

Great Balls of Fire contest:
    CantDraw-SciMon.pngCantDraw-SciMon-cu.png

Bio:
    Dr. Simon Heltec was obsessed with turning himself into the perfect being. He experimented on himself using the occult and alien technology. Now, he’s no longer a man. He’s part demon, part cyborg, and all evil:
    SCI-MON

It’s definitely not a new concept (Buffy), but I wanted to try a hybrid character and some new effects with fire. Normally, I like to have a more of a story told by the background, but I thought I’d focus more on the character this time. Hope you like!

Scatman

Really neat the way you did the skin seperation!I dig it!Great character!Laugh

CantDraw
    Participant

Thanks! I find the zombies shirts make for good ripping effects when masked. Also, I used zombie arms for the “border”.

CantDraw
    Participant

Entry #2 for the Great Balls of Fire contest:

CantDraw-HephaestusArmor.png

Bio:
    Dr. Charis Grace was the world’s leading archaelogist of Greek culture until she located the mythical location of Hephaestus’ forge. For disturbing the ancient god, she is cursed to don his armor and do his bidding whenever he wishes. Powered by the magical fire of the gods, she is now known as:

HEPHAESTUS’ ARMOR

I had a lot of starts and stops with this one. I started with the silhouette and wanted to add pieces of armor to it, but it took a while to figure out what I liked. Also, I added a sun-lighting effect just to see if I could it. Funny enough, that was probably the easiest part of all this.

Myro
    Participant

That looks pretty cool.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you. I love using simple geometric shapes whenever I can.

CantDraw
    Participant

Entry #1 for Super Hero 2.5 contest:
    CantDraw-PenguinPaladin.png

BIO:
    In medieval times, King Humbolt, the last member of an ancient arctic people, dons the mantle of the Penguin Paladin. He is a skilled knight and can communicate with penguins.

BTW, I plan on redoing this in 3.0.

CantDraw
    Participant

Entry #2 for Super Hero 2.5 contest:
    CantDraw-MisterFancyPants.png

BIO:
    World wrestling champion Johnny Denim, better known by his fans as Mister Fancy Pants, was known for his elaborate and flamboyant costumes. One day a pair of wrestling pants made from a material he had never seen mysteriously appeared in his dressing room. After putting them on, he was transported to an alternate medieval dimension. Now he fights evil kings and sorcerors with his awesome wrestling moves using his trademarked catch phrase, “Say hello to Mister Fancy Pants”.

I can’t wait to redo this one in 3.0.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s a character I’m working on for a story that’s still in development. I haven’t created the background yet so consider this a WIP.

anna.pnganna-face-1.png

Edited: made picture smaller

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.