CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Love the retro look! The gradients work really well. And those rayguns look brilliant.

This ^^ The gradients really give an awesome look to her outfit. Really like her facial expression too.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

More of that awesome, please.

CantDraw
    Participant

ams,

Here’s the text for the image above:
    Download hmfemora-ret.txt

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great stuff! Love the female Elvis impersonator! Lonestar is really cool, too.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I have to agree with everyone else, your retro stuff is fantastic.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank y’all for all the great comments. I’ll return to the retro-verse, double-take-verse, an-excuse-to-do-two-versions-of-the-same-character-by-using-a-weak-storyline-verse after I knockout another Sumina character – Kentu 2.0 is coming (although, I still like 1.0 more).

CantDraw
    Participant

Woohoo! I made it to post 300! Too bad not everyone is happy about it…

THIS_IS_SPARTA_head_by_Pikazilla1956.jpg

CantDraw
    Participant

A two-for-one special, color contest and retro-verse character:

CantDraw-CrimsonConjurer.png

BIO:

During WW2, the French entertainer, Crimson Conjurer, was a spy for the French Resistance. Although she performed stage magic, she had no real magical abilities at all. Instead, she had the power to confuse minds and convince others of whatever she wanted them to believe using intricate hand and body motions.

BTW, this is the retro version. I hope to complete the modern one in time for the contest, as well.

CantDraw
    Participant

I don’t know what happened yesterday, but right after I posted the picture above, the site stopped working. I guess she was too much for HM, Wink.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Great work! Hope you dont mind me criticizing her legs – maybe I’m just cross-eyed but I think they are a bit out of proportions … http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

CantDraw
    Participant

It’s probably because she has small feet.

CantDraw
    Participant

Also, it may the dress that’s throwing you off. Her hips start at the bent elbow.

prswirve
    Participant

Great shading. I love the face and that dress. The leg seemed a bit smaller compared to the head and body, but overall, Great picture.

CantDraw
    Participant

Why do you think she wears such outrageous things on top? She’s trying to take away attention from her big head. Poor girl.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the modern Crimson Conjurer:

CantDraw-CrimsonConjurer-Modern.png

BIO:

Since finding herself in our time, she has found new work as an entertainer and model with the occasional superhero gig.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.