Calvary_Red’s Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Calvary_Red’s Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Calvary_Red-The_Georgian.png

Jackal

OK, that is superb. Reminds me a little bit of Captain America, which is by no means a bad thing, but somehow still manages to look badass in its own right. I’m loving the chest insignia, too!

CantDraw
    Participant

That’s pretty cool how you got the flag on his chest.

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Calvary_Red-The_Heroic.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Nice!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Very Nice!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yep, book is public domain (I’ve done my own version). The costume design from the musical however, isn’t (because it was first designed less than 50 years ago).

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Ok, thanks. The costume mostly a companion, so the mask should be the only violation.
    Is there a way to delete pictures? i removed the comment, but that doesn’t remove the pic.

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Calvary_Red-Sahara.png

Calvary_Red
    Participant

The public domain literature challenge seemed like an invitation to try again. This time i’m sure i got it right (no copyright violations).
    And he looks cooler, too.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/calvary_red/2013/08/Calvary_Red-Erik.png

Calvary_Red
    Participant

A couple weeks ago, Sgt. George Howe had never heard of Alias the Dragon. That changed after Baron Frost attacked the base Howe was stationed at. While the other soldiers occupied themselves with evacuating civilians, George reasoned (correctly) that a flamethrower would adequately subdue the ice powered super villain. News reports covering his subsequent capture of Frost likened George to the now obscure hero of the ’40s. Realizing America had numerous enemies already on our soil, Sgt. Howe took up the flamethrower to fight the good fight as Alias: The Dragon.

The original: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Alias_the_Dragon

Calvary_Red-Alias_The_Dragon.png
    Detail on his mask:
    Alias_The_Dragon-Face.png

Calvary_Red
    Participant

This update uses Co-Bolt’s finalized design. The scarf is a hologram, so while it may serve no practical purpose, it’s not in the way either. Co-Bolt was designed by Cobalt/Lexbraig.

Fellowship-of-Superheroes-No-1.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I like the “wizard” character’s nose. Solid group all around. The hero in the center looks awfully familiar. Wink

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Thanks AP. The wizard’s (Amethyst Rose) face was made using techniques from Harlekin’s tutorial, so there’s a reason she looks so good. Co-Bolt and Blitzkrieg (the blue and yellow heroes) were created by friends of mine with a little advise from me, and i’ve got another friend i’d like to help me update the archer at some point. The center hero (Green Shield) is a revamp of a character i entered in a contest, though there is a major superhero who uses the green-black-white color scheme (it’s a good color scheme that’s not widely used).

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Never entered her in a contest. But “It’s a Kind of Magic” is right up her alley. ^_^
    Calvary_Red-Amethyst_Rose.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.