Brotherhood of the Axe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Brotherhood of the Axe

This topic contains 184 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Scorp 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Scorp
    Participant

Hi folks

I will add all my Brotherhood warriors here (I have downloaded Chrome and it seems to be working, yey!.  Please could I have my other thread deleted now as I don’t need it).

I will pop down the synopsis of the Brotherhood story first so you good folk can have a better idea of what is happening.

All warriors will be attached as “spoilers” as they are so big in size, this way it keeps this thread a little easier on the eye.

“Dark times are coming to the land of Klemilin.

It has been foreseen by the 8 Mystics of the Great Temple that an unknown terror, intent on conquering and ruling the land is closing in.

They cannot make out who this enemy is, only that it is not from this world and is many.

The Mystics must recruit an army, a mighty army who can battle and protect Klemilin from this unknown power.

This task has fallen on the shoulders of a proud warrior by the name of Dimereg. Summoned by the Mystics, he has been ordered to travel far and wide, in search of mighty warriors he can take into battle against this forthcoming enemy.

To help Dimereg on his quest, the Mystics have opened an ancient secret. The Golden Axe. A very powerful weapon from the time of the ancients, which has been locked away, deep beneath the Great Temple, waiting to be unleashed once again.

The Axe brings immense power and strength to whoever owns it. Dimereg must control this power and recruit an army big enough to thwart the oncoming threat.

He must travel far and wide, in search of the world’s most hardened warriors to help him defend the land of Klemilin.

He must create;

The Brotherhood of the Axe.”

Ok first up is the big man himself

001 – Dimereg

001-Dimereg.jpg

Scorp
    Participant

002 – King Malekon

002-King-Malekon.jpg

Hammerknight

Do you want the other thread closed or do you want to rename it for other the the brotherhood characters?

Scorp
    Participant

Hi Hammerknight.

Could you delete it altogether please, I will be putting everything in here in the correct order.

Could you also add a “d” on the end of “Brotheroo”  on my tag please?  I seem to have missed it off!!

Thankyou sir!

Hammerknight

All done. Don't worry about the typo I do it all the time. lol

Scorp
    Participant

Fantastic, thanks for that!

I am chuffed I am up and running on here at last, can now do some serious posting!! 

Virtue
    Participant

nice  work, Im getting a good LOTR vibe here :)

Scorp
    Participant

Thanks virtue, LOTR is one of the few inspirations I had for this.

Next up is:

003 – Caukath

003-Caukath.jpg

Scorp
    Participant

Next up:

004 – Kedore

004-Kedore.jpg

Scorp
    Participant

Aaahh man, that didn't last long!

Now my uploads are not showing up in the browse box.  It is saying the image was uploaded successfully but it ain't showing. Giving me too much of a headache trying to get images on now, so I will post a link to my deviant art site where I have all 355 warriors up already.  If anyone fancies a look through, the link is:  http://scorpidius.deviantart.com/gallery/35029227

Scorp

Hammerknight

What browser are you using?

Scorp
    Participant

Hi Hammerknight

Originally IE but that didn't work.  I then tried Firefox, where I couldn't get the “browse images” to work.

Now trying Chrome, where the browse worked, but it only worked for 4 pics then the uploaded pics are not showing anymore.

Scorp

Scorp
    Participant

It seems to be working again at the moment.  Think I will just have to bide my time with it.

5 – Reefor

005-Reefor.jpg

Hammerknight

I guess I'm lucky, FireFox had been working good for me.

Scorp
    Participant

Hey hey folks, Lets get back to adding warriors.

Next up:

6 – Rinhuan

006-Rinhuan.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.