Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Hedgehog has me grinning. Awesome villain, really well thought out design and abilities, great concept

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The demon Hellbender

Herr D
    Participant

Wait–Helios or Hades? Those traditions might be interesting to combine, but . . . good pic, anyway.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Good catch, Herr! That’s what I get for copy/pasting without remembering to change info. Editing presently.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Hellcat
    Genre: Superhero
    Power(s)/Ability(s): pyrogenesis, pyrokinesis
    Affiliations: none
    Past Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Mark Jackson is the only man to escape from Hell. As a human, he was a cold-hearted mercenary, living only for his own profit and survival. He relied on state-of the art weaponry, incredible marksmanship, and quick-thinking. But he was captured one day by his target, and when his organization denied any ties to him, he was executed. Unable to justify a place in Heaven, mark was sent to the pits of the Netherworld, where he was subjected to horrible pain for many years. Over time, he finally devised a way out, and when he had escaped through the gates, he realized that he had been given amazing powers. Aside from superhuman acrobatic ability, Mark now possesses the power of pyrokinesis, able to create fire from nothing. Horrified by the scars on his face from his torture in Hell, Mark fashioned himself a costume and now fights crime on the streets of Caligo, hoping that he can cleanse his soul before he dies again.

Pictures:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

HELLION

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Hephaestus
    Powers/Special Skills: none
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: wears a technological suit that shoots fire
    Affiliations: The Olympians
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    The year is 2056. The world is in a turmoil never before seen. The call was made for a new team of heroes, powerful beings who could smite the darkness with powerful fury. And thus were born the Olympians. Each wears a technologically advanced suit giving him or her vast powers. Together, they have joined the fray against the evil which has descended upon the Earth. Like the gods themselves, they now shine as our only beacon of hope…

Reggie wears a suit that essentially acts as a full-body flamethrower. He represents the fury of a raging inferno.

Pictures:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Hermes
    Powers/Special Skills: none
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: wears a technological suit enabling supersonic speed
    Affiliations: The Olympians
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    The year is 2056. The world is in a turmoil never before seen. The call was made for a new team of heroes, powerful beings who could smite the darkness with powerful fury. And thus were born the Olympians. Each wears a technologically advanced suit giving him or her vast powers. Together, they have joined the fray against the evil which has descended upon the Earth. Like the gods themselves, they now shine as our only beacon of hope…

Bill wears a suit that grants him extreme superspeed. He represents quickness and wit.

Pictures:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The Hermit is a magical member of the evil group called the Major Arcanum, whose members are each based on a tarot card.

Keric
    Participant

Hermit looks Pss’t~! Perfect for the flee on sight description!

Hermes Good job

Heph- really like the fire, dude!

ams
    Participant

Trying to re-energize to creative batteries and strolling through Blue’s archives does that!  Great stuff!

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Blue, you have been one of the most consistently awesome creators for as long as I can remember using Heromachine, and I’ve been doing this for a very long time.

So I just want to take a moment to thank you for being awesome and inspiring. You rock, man. 🙂

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The dark sorcerer Hexx

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blue, you have been one of the most consistently awesome creators for as long as I can remember using Heromachine, and I’ve been doing this for a very long time. So I just want to take a moment to thank you for being awesome and inspiring. You rock, man. 🙂

Trying to re-energize to creative batteries and strolling through Blue’s archives does that! Great stuff! Cheers!

These were wonderful comments to come back to, thanks fellas.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The Hierophant, a member of the Major Arcana

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.