Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: The Armadillo
    Genre: Supervillain
    Power(s)/Special Skills: peak physical strength
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: covered from head to toe in invincible alien armor
    Affiliations: none
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Hector was a construction worker in Mexico City, digging the foundation for a new office building, when he came upon the Armadillo armor. Unbeknownst to him, it had been discarded there by aliens eons ago. It had been constructed of a metal unseen on Earth, and so far it is impenetrable. Hector donned the armor and became a bank robber, walking through hails of police bullets. He is a long-time rival of the Raven.

Pictures:
    armadillo-HM3.pngarmadillo-face.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I see a fight brewing. You have an Ares and an Aries. Loving the designs on both, but if I had my way Aries’ horns would be slightly bigger. And he might look good if he had a colour change, maybe to green Wink

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Why, I oughta…

Weilyn

@Blue Blazer said:

Since everyone seems to be taking the “constructive criticism” thing to the next level, I’ve taken the liberty of re-doing Ares in red and dark gray.

Shit, I’m sorry if I offended you, really. I hate giving negative criticism, cos I know I’m far from the most talented person on these forums, and you should feel completely free to ignore my opinions. It’s your creation, and no one has the right to pressure you into changing it. If you think green works better, then who are we to riff on your artistic desicions.

The design of Ares is great, it really is, and I love the idea of futuristic takes on the Greek gods, and I would love to see more of your ideas on that concept.

Weilyn

Oh, and Armadillo and Aries look awesome Wink

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

@Blue Blazer said:

Since everyone seems to be taking the “constructive criticism” thing to the next level, I’ve taken the liberty of re-doing Ares in red and dark gray.

Shit, I’m sorry if I offended you, really. I hate giving negative criticism, cos I know I’m far from the most talented person on these forums, and you should feel completely free to ignore my opinions. It’s your creation, and no one has the right to pressure you into changing it. If you think green works better, then who are we to riff on your artistic desicions.

The design of Ares is great, it really is, and I love the idea of futuristic takes on the Greek gods, and I would love to see more of your ideas on that concept.

Awwww, ain’t you sweet? I was kidding. No harm done.

Weilyn

@Blue Blazer said:

@Weilyn said:

@Blue Blazer said:

Awwww, ain’t you sweet? I was kidding. No harm done.

Oh. Good Laugh

Sarcasm is a woderful thing, but it does have a way of getting misunderstood in text.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Armory
    Genre: Anti-terrorist/Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: expert proficiency with virtually all types of weaponry
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: impressive arsenal of various weapons
    Affiliations: US Army, The Dogs of War
    Other Aliases: Garrison
    Bio:
    When 18-year old Charlie Bernstein joined the US Army out of high school, he had no idea what his future would one day hold. Charlie exhibited incredible proficiency with the use and maintenance of every firearm he got a hold of, and was therefore placed in a Special Forces unit under General Harold Rockford. The general saw such skill and potential in Charlie that he selected him to join an anti-terrorist team not officially affiliated with the Army. This unit became known as the Dogs of War, and Charlie received the codename Armory for his uncanny ability to pick up any weapon and seem to understand and effectively use it. Before long, he began to design and build new firearms never before seen, to be used by the Dogs. When the team disbanded after a traitor had infiltrated its ranks, Charlie continued to manufacture advanced weaponry, drifting into electronics as well as ballistics. Before long, he had invented the suit he now wears, including several retractable guns, bulletproof steel armor, rocket boosters, and more. He uses this gear to continue fighting domestic terrorism, though he is now no longer sanctioned by the government, or anyone else for that matter, going by the new codename Garrison.

Pictures:
    armory-HM3.PNG
    armory-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Artemis
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: none
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: technological suit, equipped with a crossbow, that gives her perfect aim
    Affiliations: The Olympians
    Bio:
    The year is 2056. The world is in a turmoil never before seen. The call was made for a new team of heroes, powerful beings who could smite the darkness with powerful fury. And thus were born the Olympians. Each wears a technologically advanced suit giving him or her vast powers. Together, they have joined the fray against the evil which has descended upon the Earth. Like the gods themselves, they now shine as our only beacon of hope…

Karen’s suit positions and strengthens her body to give her absolutely perfect aim with the compound bow she uses to fire a barrage of technological arrows.

Pictures:
    artemis-HM3.pngartemis-face.png

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Ash
    Powers/Special Skills: able to burst into flames and expel fire from his body in burning spheres
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: Hero Corps
    Other Aliases: Ember
    Bio:
    Jimmy’s mother was driving through the Jornada del Meurto desert in New Mexico in July 1945 while pregnant with her son, fleeing an alcoholic and abusive husband. What she didn’t know was that she and her unborn child were dangerously close to the Trinity site, the location of the first testing of a nuclear bomb. Though the explosion didn’t kill either of them, the effects of the radiation did have some amazing effects. Little Jimmy seemed to perpetually run a high fever, though he never showed any signs of being sick. This mystery was somewhat solved when at the age of 5, Jimmy suddenly burst into flames while playing on the playground in their backyard. The fire didn’t harm Jimmy in the slightest, but it scared the hell out of his mother. Jimmy was able to learn to control this strange ability remarkably quickly and efficiently, particularly for a young boy, and he even taught himself to lob flaming balls of fire from his hands at any target he wished. News of this bizarre young man spread quickly, and he was propositioned to join the Hero Corps in 1957, shortly after his 11th birthday, using the codename Ember. He served on the team until 1978 after 21 years and changed his name to Ash to set out on a solo career. He served the citizens of Ford City until he decided to retire in 2003 at the age of 58.

Pictures:

ash-HM3.PNGash-face.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I LOVE that costume.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Asphalt
    Powers/Special Skills: covered in rock-like skin; greatly enhanced strength and durability
    Affiliations: Hero Corps
    Bio:

Casey is currently the only person reported as being afflicted by a skin disease called geodermatitis (known unofficially as Robinson’s Disease), which causes his skin to be incredibly hard and rock-like. The condition also brought with it incredible size and strength, as Casey learned when he had grown into adulthood. Coming from the Caligo district known as the Devil’s Porch, an often overlooked neighborhood of slums, Casey saw only two paths in life: crime or crime fighting. He chose the first option to begin, using his immense strength and virtual invincibility to rob stores, banks, and houses. But he was finally captured by none other than Mr. Ultimate, Caligo’s most famous superhero. Mr. Ultimate saw more in Casey than the ill-mannered ne’er-do-well that he depicted himself as, and the hero convinced the Caligo court to offer Casey the choice to join Hero Corps, a super team started decades earlier by Mr. Ultimate, rather than face a long jail sentence. Reluctantly, Casey accepted, and though his first few months on the time were turbulent at best, he ultimately assimilated himself well.

Pictures:
    asphalt-HM3.pngasphalt-face.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great character to put into a group called “The Road Crew”. Along with “Stream Roller”, “Pile Driver” and “Hot Tar” .

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Agreed, that would be cool.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Astralad
    Genre: Wannabe-Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: none
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    As a child in the 1950’s Felix was, like most boys, obsessed with superheroes. He desperately wanted to be one, but he lacked any abilities other than an active imagination. He made himself a costume anyway and gave himself the name Astralad and tried countless times in vain to become the sidekick of his most favorite hero, Mr. Ultimate. Though he admired the boy’s determination, Mr. Ultimate knew that Felix would only end up injured or worse if he encouraged him to fight crime. Driven to prove himself, Felix tried fighting crime on his own, but only wound up in peril every time as a result. Mr. Ultimate would save him and scold him and Felix would promise to stop. Eventually, as he matured into young adulthood, Felix finally abandoned his dream and was content to live out his days as a civilian. He earned a law degree at Ford University and now specializes in representing superheroes in legal proceedings.

Pictures:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/11/astralad-HM3.PNG
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/11/astralad-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.