Blazer’s New Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazer’s New Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Not someone to meet anywhere, I’d say. Thanks, HK.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Blue Blazer said:

Not someone to meet anywhere, I’d say. Thanks, HK.

Maybe for a cup of coffee, but don’t ask him to pay. lol

ams
    Participant

DOOMSAYER is KICK-ASS! Maybe we need a contest to make characters fight and vote for victors. Hmmmmmmm…..

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I’m not actually sure what Doomsayer’s powers are yet. TURN EVERYTHING TO SHIT is the closest I can come up with at this point.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I like the idea of someone being able to emit death, so just being near them causes things to decay. I’d say if he was going to have any power that’d be it.

Doomsayer is fantastic! Brilliant work on the mask!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, Chowderhead.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

This is the avian-themed supergroup the Birds of Prey, pictured without their sometimes-leader the Raven.

birds-of-prey-HM3.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

I like the idea of someone being able to emit death, so just being near them causes things to decay. I’d say if he was going to have any power that’d be it.

I think against most people, particularly normal humans, his enormous size and strength will suffice; but against those pesky superheroes, punching won’t work. That’s when he pulls out his secret weapon – a sort of telepathic worm that burrows into his victim’s mind and eats away at his or her will to live.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Still planning on finishing the Fifty. Anybody know anything about Iowa that might translate into a good superhero?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

University of Iowa is the Hawkeye. Iowa State is the Cyclone. State flower is the wild rose.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

All good ones, although Hawkeye is out for obvious reasons and my Texas rep is Yellow Rose, so I may be able to do something with Cyclone…

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Iowa’s place in the Fifty is filled by the diminutive but super-tough man/canine hybrid Bulldog!

bulldog-HM3.PNGbulldog-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The representative from Kansas is Wind Machine, who can throw powerful miniature cyclones from his suit.

wind-machine-HM3.PNGwind-machine-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Kentucky’s seat on the Fifty belongs to Louisville Slugger, a super-strong ex-boxer with a surprisingly friendly demeanor.

lousiville-slugger-HM3.PNGlousiville-slugger-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.