Blazer’s New Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazer’s New Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 136 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Bighorn face is so expression nice work.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, Harlequin. :)

Bighorn is my favorite but all of The Fifty look good. Can’t wait to see more.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

1 of 6 is a mysterious entity who only knows that he is the first of 6 superior beings.

1-of-6-HM3.PNG1-of-6-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Abbot is from of a dystopian future in which paranoia has convinced Americans to accept Christianity as the only legal religion practiced in the country. He is a member of an elite and violent police force charged with enforcing this law and punishing any who break it.

abbot-HM3.PNGabbot-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

THE ALL-STARS

Made up of 5 members, the All-Stars can technically be described as a superhero group. But they spend most of their time under fire from various civil rights groups and activists because of their unabashed refusal of membership to females, minorities, and homosexuals. They are also selective in who they are willing to save. Most people would rather the All-Stars just disappear than go on fighting crime in Caligo, but they won’t. The members are:

Mindgame: telepathy and limited telekinesis
    Blaster: optic energy blasts
    Pronto: super speed
    Pretender: shape-shifter
    Mighty Man: super strength

all-stars-HM3.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

THE AMAZING MANCINIS

Mario and Carlo Mancini are twin Italian jugglers. They also share a dark and wicked tendency towards sadism and a complete disregard for the law, which is why they joined the Circus Macabre. This is a traveling group of super criminals masquerading as a circus, who move from town to town robbing the townfolk and often leaving a corpse or two behind. The Mancinis are most known for juggling very dangerous objects, which they often use to threaten, hurt, or even kill their victims.

amazing-mancinis-HM3.png

Scatman

dude I love em’ Mancini’s are wonderful but them allstars rock!love the colors!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, Scat! Looking at the pic I think I should’ve put Pronto in front because he looks like he’s about to break Pretender’s arm, but what can you do?

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The Delaware Diamond is Delaware’s representative in the 50. She is composed entirely of an unbreakable crystal.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/12/delaware-diamond-HM3.PNGhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/12/delaware-diamond-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The Florida representative is Gator. Once a marine biologist working in the Everglades, he was bitten by a cursed alligator and became a were-gator.
    gator-HM3.PNGgator-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Honeybee is Georgia’s representative.

honeybee-HM3.PNGhoneybee-face.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Her sting looks painful.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Indeed. I don’t recommend pissing her off.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The representative from Hawaii is Night Marcher, who models his name and costume after a Hawaiian urban legend that says that the ghosts of ancient Hawaiian warriors wander through the islands at night. Aside from combating evil with his spear and shield, Night Marcher has the ability to become intangible.

night-marcher-HM3.PNGnight-marcher-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.