Anybody Ever Play Heroes Unlimited?

Home Forums The Pub Anybody Ever Play Heroes Unlimited?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bad-People
    Participant

Just got a copy of HU and VU.
    Image1dfgdgf.png

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I play Heroes Unlimited and I am in fact in a game of it now that my friend is GM’ing. However I am using a more updated version of the game then the book you have pictured here. I also have the two Alien unlimited books, and 3 powers unlimited books that suppliment the main book.

http://ph.warpathgames.com/products/product_1969.jpg

Bad-People
    Participant

I have actually had kind of a hard-time figuring out which editions are which.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

go to Palladiumbooks.com and you can see there libaray of current books, they have many different games, most of which can be used interchangeably . Heroes Unlimted, Beyond The Supernatural, Ninja’s and Superspies, Choas Earth, Splicers, Palladium Fantasy, Robotec, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and other strangness, Nightbanes, etc

Bad-People
    Participant

Just realized the Kasuri-gama from came right out of the Heroes Unlimited book.

Rockwolf66
    Participant

I have Heroes Unlimited, Revised Hero’s Unlimited, Heroes Unlimited Second Edition, Villains Unlimited, Heroes Unlimited Game Masters Guide, Century Station, Gramarcy Island, Aliens Unlimited, and Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.