Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

For years now, rumours have been circulating of a mysterious organisation which provided funds, support and training for aspiring young super criminals in return for a percentage f any money they made.

The leader of this group has remained a secret to almost everyone with only the occasional mention of “The Red Lady” to give any kind of clue. What no one really expected though was that the Red Lady is actually Crimson Wraith, who retired her villainous persona over two decades ago. Never having been successfully apprehended by the authorities, Crimson Wraith had managed to keep her real name a secret and when she retired from a life of crime, she managed to build a successful career as an actress.

Not even her nephew, Nightstalker, who was aware of her history as Crimson Wraith, knew that she was still active as the Red Lady. Like everyone else, he believed she had retired decades ago. She had very briefly returned to help find Nightstalker when he became possessed by Entropy but this seemed like a temporary situation.

Only very recently has Nightstalker learned of his aunts status as a secret benefactor for a number of villains when she asked for his help with a matter.  Since then, Crimson Wraith has convinced her nephew to stick around. Nightstalker has no real taste for the criminal lifestyle anymore but he loves his aunt more than anyone else in the world. She is the only family he has left. He will do anything for her…and she knows it.

Crimson Wraith

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

The final member of The Watchgard’s Delta Squad is Enochian.

Enochian is a friendly and likable young man, in sharp contrast to the gruff team leader, Steel Spectre. He is often the glue that holds the rest of the volatile team together and wouldn’t want to work anywhere else, despite often conflicting with the brash Surge who constantly refers to him as Pinocchio.

Enochian is also openly gay and often faces criticism from some of the people higher up in power at the Watchguard which is at its core still a military organisation but he has the complete support of the Watchguard’s commander and is working hard to change the outdated thinking processes of the critical elements both within the Watchguard itself and without.

Enochian

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to update Olympian for a while now and I finally got around to it. I’m glad, as I like this look a lot more.

Olympian

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

This is more of a half update than anything else. A lot of Seraph’s look is still the same but I updated some bits here and there.

Seraph

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I’ve said in the past how much I like Overwatch (so long as I don’t think about the loot boxes). It’s my go to game when I have a spare 10-15 minutes to kill.

I was playing it recently and was randomly struck by an idea for a character, because that’s just what I do.

I do prefer to play healers/support (even though I have more time in D.VA than everyone else because I’m usually forced to play tank because no one ever picks tank on my teams for some reason) so I decided to make my guy a healer.

Also, as I work with dogs, I figured it would be appropriate to give my guy a doggo companion. I picture him sending the little guy out to deliver health packs to teammates he can’t reach and/or attack enemies.

I’m not sure what the dogs name is yet and I’m also not 100% sold on “Rescue” as a name either so suggestions are welcome.

🙂

Rescue & co

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Celeste is one o my oldest characters. She was part of the same batch off characters as the likes of Prowler, Aurora etc. that I originally made a lifetime ago…It sure feels like that anyway.

Celeste is a Dhampir (half-vampire) who has become something of a law keeper for the supernatural community, ensuring that any other vampire or werewolf or spirit or any number of other creatures who harm or kill are brought to justice…usually at the sharp end of a knife or stake.

Celeste

Attachments:

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Loving Celeste’s design. Costume is awesome with all the detailing. Seraph is very cool too.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Loving Celeste’s design. Costume is awesome with all the detailing. Seraph is very cool too.

Thank you. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s a character I actually made quite a while ago but never bothered to post here because I didn’t really think it was good enough. Looking at it now, I suppose it’s not my worst work so I’ll let you guys decide.

Georgia Dillon has the remarkable ability to turn anything she touches to gold. She provides a service to those who can afford it by converting items into gold and charging only a fraction of what the newly golden item would be worth. What she fails to tell any of her clients, however, is that the things to turns to gold don’t stay gold. Of course she’s usually long gone by the time this happens, taking her clients money with her.

Georgia is a master con-artist but she has made more than a few enemies due to her deceit and has even earned the nickname “Gold Digger”. It’s a name that she hates but she would never allow anyone to see her annoyance. Gold Digger or not, Georgia always keeps her cool and she will need that attitude when the growing list of the people she has scammed come looking for their money.

Gold Digger

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

This character was just an experiment so I don’t have any story for him yet but I kind of like him. 🙂

Wildfire

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Phil Force started out as little more than a joke between myself and some friends in DC Universe Online. He was based loosely on someone I used to work with turned up to eleven.

Honestly? I was quite surprised how much I came to like this character after I created him in game. He’s more fun to roleplay than someone so obnoxious should really be.

Phil Force is a super cop who always refers to himself in the third person and is always at full energy. He does nothing quietly or subtly. Subtlety is not a word in Phil’s vocabulary. He lives his life at full speed with a cigar and a beer and a screw you attitude.

"PHIL FORCE! PHIL FORCE! PHIL FORCE!" -Phil Force

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new costume for my favourite monkey boy, Throwback.

Throwback

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Only 2 men have ever escaped the secretive facility known only as The Castle.

One of those men is Replay but his mind is so broken that he barely remembers even being there.

The other is Howler.

Max Richardson managed to escape with his life and his sanity intact and is now engaged in a crusade to free the other innocent people being experimented on in The Castle. It may seem like a losing battle, considering the level of secrecy around the facility and the massively overwhelming opposition he faces but no one is more determined than Max and he wages a one man guerrilla war on anyone involved in the program, using the secret identity of Howler.

Replay, having recently recovered some of his fragmented memories of his time in The Castle, has sought out Howler in New Mexico to offer his help. Howler doesn’t trust the mercenary, knowing that he doesn’t have complete control over his duplicates, but he does know that having an ally that can literally be an army could be the strategic boost he needs if he ever plans to storm The Castle.

Howler

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The first character I ever created with Heromachine was Terra. So named because she was an avatar of Gaia and controlled the forces of nature (Also because I’m terrible at names). While she could control all of the forces of nature, she was originally very storm themed. I wanted her to be more sort of earth and plant like so I changed up her design fairly recently and you can see that…somewhere around here. But the new look never really had the same impact on me as her original concept did. Plus everyone kept mistaking her for Terra from Teen Titans.

So I’m rebranding Terra as Stormborn and giving her back her original stormy aesthetic. I’m much happier with this than the (forgive the pun) weedy plant/earth look she had.

"Siri, play some AC/DC" - Stormborn

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A frequent foe of Stormborn, Turbulence’s usual M.O is using air currents to hold airplanes hostage, threatening to shake them out of the sky unless his demands are met. Turbulence cares little for the people whose lives he puts in danger, so long as he can make some money out of them.

Turbulence

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.