Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Trauma’a costume is amazing, I love the piping!

Thanks dude. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

This mysterious Indian woman has been known to appear and aid those most in need, healing whoever she lays her hand on.

Trauma has recently been searching for Aspara in the hopes that she may be able to help him better understand his own powers but no one seems to know anything about who she really is and she only seems to show up when she’s most needed. Trauma is nothing if not determined though.

Aspara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, that’s pretty damn awesome.

Herr D
    Participant

Yes! [looks for convenient way to fake injury] Hmm . . .

Anarchangel
    Participant

Yes! [looks for convenient way to fake injury] Hmm . . .

[Pushes Herr D down the stairs]

You’re welcome. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Sebastian Baker was originally created for a roleplaying game a long time ago. Since then, this super genius has had quite the life. He was recruited to join a government sanctioned program to train young meta-humans to use their powers responsibly. Upon being drafted into this project, he lived in the walls of a military base for weeks because he was so paranoid about the other kids around him. Eventually he got to know them and calmed down but was no less weird.

He invented prototype anti-gravity nanobots but accidentally injected them into his own bloodstream. Anyone else would be delighted to learn that they could now fly but Sebastian was terrified of heights so he hated it.

During Daybreak’s first rampage, Sebastian cobbled together a gun that launched the monster almost into orbit. Daybreak soon returned and Baz’s gun all but fell apart but he impressed many people with his invention.

Sebastian s probably best known, however, as the person who invented an experimental nanobot cluster that nullified the powers of any meta-human it infected. While his intentions for this tech were good and he was assured that it would only be used on criminals, he learned that it was actually being used on every meta-human who opposed the shady branch of the government who commissioned it. After learning this, Baz sent a kill code to all of the  nanobots in circulation and destroyed all of his research on the project. Rather than being forced to recreate the nanobots, Sebastian fled, hiding from his former employers.

During his time on the run, he met The Nowhere Kids. He helped the kids out and in return, they eventually helped him prove that his tech was being used for nefarious purposes and he was able to reclaim his life.

When Sebastian tried an experimental procedure to remove his own nanobots, something went wrong and he ended up in a coma for several months. It was during his coma that Baz learned his nanobots could now digitise his consciousness and send it wirelessly to nearby  devices. Sebastian effectively became much like an artificial intelligence inhabiting the digital world while his real body remained in a coma.  It took him a while to master but eventually Sebastian learned to use this new power to communicate with people.

It was Trance of the Watchguard who eventually managed to pull Sebastian’s mind back into his body and wake him up. Unfortunately, he learned that he had lost much of the functionality of his legs as a combination of the malfunctioning nanobots and being in a coma for so long.

Sebastian then struck upon the idea of creating a robotic body. Several actually. With these new bodies, Sebastian became much more confident than that paranoid young boy who hid in the walls.  Sebastian now tries his best to repay the Watchguard for their help by aiding them both in the field (with his favourite droid body, effectively a cyber ninja) and by providing their agents with advanced tech.

Of course these days he’s far more careful about how his tech is being used and has built in fail safes for all of his devices just in case someone ever thinks to misuse it. He has kept this a secret from the Watchguard however. He’s not entirely cured of his paranoia.

A.I

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

If you’ve been paying attention, some of you may know that I play DC Universe Online…Or I used to anyway. I haven’t really played that game in about a year but I recently booted it up out of nostalgia and when I did I saw Sergeant Stone’s ugly mug staring back at me.

Sarge is easily one of my favourite DCUO characters. To this day, 95% of his costume is entirely created from base level items. I don’t recall ever liking a character that much as soon as I made them in game. It probably doesn’t hurt that his earth powers are fun as all hell either.

I’ve been trying to recreate Sarge for quite a while outside of DCUO with little success but I’ve been feeling pretty creative recently so I think this worked pretty well.

Sergeant Stone

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Viper is another character from the group of heroes I created a long time ago that included Prowler, Icarus, Aurora and Loadstone. These were some of the first characters I think I ever made so they have a special place in my heart and it’s good to see them coming back around.

Viper

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A lot of my characters already have backstories.

Snow Cat is not one of those characters.

So lets make one together. Do you guys think she should be a good guy or a bad guy?

Snow Cat

Attachments:

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Wow Anarchangel! You’re so talented! I love Snowcat’s design and Sergeant Stone looks plain awesome!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow Anarchangel! You’re so talented! I love Snowcat’s design and Sergeant Stone looks plain awesome!

Thank you. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Not a new character. Just a slight update of Spinnerette because her mask was annoying me.

Spinnerette

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

It’s easy to see why so many people don’t take Maple-thief seriously. The pun name and the excessive bravado (not to mention that ridiculous mustache) make him seem like a comedy idiot from some bad b-movie.

The truth, however, is that it’s all an act. Maple-thief leans heavily into other peoples preconceptions of him in order to get the best of them and often ends up leaving others looking like complete fools.

The outlandish Maple-thief is actually a front designed to distract people from the true thievery going on, quite often right under their noses.

Maple-thief

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Jupiter may be the leader of the Mortal Gods but Juno is very much its public face.

The philanthropist Eliza Finch is the CEO of The Olympus Foundation, a charitable organization whose main goal is to make the world a better place. She was given this position by Jupiter himself, who claims that the two of them have been in love for eons. As Jupiter is one of only two member of the Mortal Gods who remembers their supposed past lives, she can’t really say if this is true or not. All she can say is that in this life, she is very much a lesbian and has zero interest in Jupiter any kind of romantic sense. Much to Jupiter’s dismay.

Eliza isn’t really interested in being a “god” but she understands the optics of the group looking united so she adopts the moniker of Juno and all the gifts and curses that come with it.

Juno

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

8 Bit update.

He’s a little more grown up, but no less immature.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.