Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the pose and the costume is great too, but my favourite bit is the wing at the back. DOn’t know what it’s meant to be, if it’s meant to be a cape or some sort of energy effect, but it adds so much character to the… err, character… yeah.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Love the pose and the costume is great too, but my favourite bit is the wing at the back. DOn’t know what it’s meant to be, if it’s meant to be a cape or some sort of energy effect, but it adds so much character to the… err, character… yeah.

Oh, I meant to explain that. It’s supposed to be like a magical energy cape.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Shadowfang redesign.

Shadowfang

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

Psyche-Nice! Shadowfang is soo Cool too!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey guys.

I’ve been super busy lately and haven’t had the chance to sit down and make anything new but I did update Anansi slightly so here he is again…

Anansi

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey, look at that. I finally got around to making a new character. 🙂

Spinnerette

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Lord Tarot, the self professed “Gypsy King”, has always been a D-list bad guy at best, using his claimed knowledge of the future to help him commit crimes.

Very few people take this guy seriously, least of all his own people, but Lord Tarot has become increasingly annoyed by this disrespect and has vowed to show everyone the error of underestimating him.

Lord Tarot

Whether or not he will follow through on his many threats remains to be seen.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just an attempt at a redesign. This one is much closer to my original concept for Comet.

Comet

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The latest horror to darken the doorstep of the Ant Queen’s court is the Darkling.

This mysterious and deadly new threat harbors a dark secret that, if reveal, could threaten to tear the court apart.

The Darkling

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Rumour has it that the king of the island nation of Eresea is physically empowered by the love of his people. Most people across the globe think this is just propaganda but those who threaten Eresea’s safety know the warrior king’s strength all too well. The Emerald Emperor, ruler of Khallos, holds a particular hatred for Regent after he ended Khallos’ attempt at an invasion, thoroughly embarrassing the Emperor on live TV in the process.

Eresea, and Regent in particular, are widely applauded across the globe for their humanitarian efforts and their advancements in the field of modern medicine.

Though Regent himself rivals some of the true powerhouses of the world like Comet, he prefers to stay out of superhuman fist fights and always seeks to find a diplomatic solution. No one is entirely sure if Regents claims about the origin of his strength are true but one fact is undeniable. The Eresan people adore their king, and with good reason.

Regent

Attachments:

RobM
    Participant

Love the way you’re adding visual interest to the backgrounds without doing “backgrounds.” Very graphic-design. Almost like the character guides Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez did for DC in the 1980s. You’re costume design work is really good too.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Love the way you’re adding visual interest to the backgrounds without doing “backgrounds.” Very graphic-design. Almost like the character guides Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez did for DC in the 1980s. You’re costume design work is really good too.

Thanks, man.

I figured with the lack of actual background, it needs something.

Anarchangel
    Participant

My friends and I have been playing a lot of Overwatch recently and one of said friends, who knows I enjoy making characters, asked me which character I would make for Overwatch if I could include my own in the game. The character I described ended up becoming this guy. A fast and agile trickster character who uses psychic attacks on his opponents.

I haven’t decided what his abilities would be yet, other than maybe a decoy. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

But yeah, this is my Overwatch oc. The fleet-foot fox, Kitsune.

Kitsune

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Cyborg bird man pyromaniac…Yeah, I don’t know either.

Genesis doesn’t see himself as a bad guy. In fact he honestly believes he’s doing the world a favor by burning away the bad parts to stimulate new growth, like a controlled forest fire. Although those left in his wake would tell you that there’s nothing controlled about Genesis’ path of destruction.

Genesis

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I’m picturing Kitsune as a psychic projectionist a little like Loki. He steps into an image that will be treated nicely, puts the object of someone’s anger in front of something he wants broken. Add that to the ability to transfer psychic damage to whoever the image is of.

Then the creation of short false memories. Yikes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.