Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

TheAman
    Participant

Hey. Really interested in how you did the chest piece of the most recent Apollo! I’ve tried to mimic with no success!Care to give a newbie a hand?

cliff
    Participant

@Anarchangel

My last comment to you was January
    so I went through your forumn since then.
    As always I am amazed by your work
    your costume design, poses, shading, color choices is as excellent as ever.

I noticed your last post was July 20. I hope all is well.

Suleman
    Participant

@cliff
    Anarchangel’s been having some computer trouble, he needs to get a new laptop. He posted about it on DeviantArt on July 28. I’m sure he’ll be returning to us sooner or later, don’t worry.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Apologies, folks. Like Suleman said, I’ve been having technical issues. My laptop broke and I just haven’t gotten around to replacing it yet but I’m hoping to get my hands on a new one soon. Hopefully within the next few weeks. Everything else is fine. No need to worry about me.

@TheAman
    That torso section is, from top to bottom, a spandex chest item covering the neck area, the chest is a fantasy armour item and the abdomen area is actually another fantasy armour item masked onto a shape layered over the bottom half of the first fantasy armour part.</p>

I know that sounds really weird. I could probably be more helpful if I had my laptop to check exactly what it was that I did but…see the start of this post.

Sorry if that didn’t help.

Alex King
    Participant

I like your characters a lot! Very creative!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thank you. 🙂

Vengeance
    Participant

hope you resolve your technical issues soon I look forward to seeing new posts

Herr D
    Participant

hope you resolve your technical issues soon I look forward to seeing new posts

I second that.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’m baaaaaaack!

Well technically I never actually went anywhere. I just haven’t been creating anything. But I finally stopped being indecisive and bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, after buying said laptop, I sat down to create something and found myself stumped.

Creative block is a bitch.

But after a while of getting nothing done, I decided to take a break from doing nothing and started playing DC Universe Online. Some of you already know I play that game and some of my favourite characters like Bad Dog and Screwball Lucy were born there. It has been a source of creativity for me in the past and fortunately it has been again.

My newest DCUO character is the bad ass sorceress, Midnight Enigma, who is rapidly making her way onto my list of favourite characters.

This design was pretty simple and I’ve used a lot of these elements before but here’s hoping it provides a catalyst to get me into creating regularly again.

Midnight Enigma

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Excellent! I love the design of her costume and the “arm glow”.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I also like her costume. I really like the subtle patterning on it, it makes it seem more realistic. The arm glow is also simple but effective.

Vengeance
    Participant

Great job as always

Trekkie
    Participant

Love the costume and that arm glow. Like Vampyrist said- simple but effective

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thank you very much, guys. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

The world’s top assassin is a figure spoken of in hushed tones in dark corners.

Never uttering a single sound, Silent conducts all of his business on the dark web, charging such enormous amounts of money for his services that only the mega wealthy can afford to hire him.

He strikes at his targets with ruthless efficiency. Silent as the night, by the time anyone even realises he has been there, it is already far too late.

The only people who ever escape to tell the tale are the ones who aren’t part of his contract. Those that he allows to live spread stories of the silent shadow and enhance his growing legend.

Silent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.