Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Amazing gallery! I have too many favorites too name just one! probly babyface… :) I cant wait to see what you come up with next!

Linea24
    Participant

Black Jack looks like he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve Laugh

Anarchangel
    Participant

I have sooooo many ideas for characters right now. I bet I’ll have forgotten most of them by morning.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Black Jack is cool, and for the ideas, I’d recommend writing them down or sketching up a quick look, it helps me.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Nug said:

I cant wait to see what you come up with next!

Well clearly the answer to that is a bear cub in a school uniform…..Obviously.

Cub.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Well that was stupid. Back to serious stuff…..Or as serious as I ever get anyway.

I have a character in mind for the ‘Same old song & dance’contest but only time will tell if I’m actually capable of pulling off the image I have in what passes for my mind.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Well back to serious business. (This IS serious, damn it!)

Here’s my entry for this weeks contest.

…………………………………..

The mysterious and captivating Rhapsody can hypnotise others with her performance. At one point in time she dated Ricochet and occasionally even aided him in his adventures but after seeing her younger sister gunned down, Rhapsody decided to leave such a dangerous life behind. And leave Ricochet behind too. Now she focuses only on her performance.

But the life doesn’t seem quite so keen on leaving her behind.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Rhapsody.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Love it!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Magnus Maximus said:

Love it!

Thank you.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I made this guy yesterday but somehow managed to forget to post him. He was originally supposed to have red laser eyes but the red kind of overwhelmed his face and detracted from the image as a whole so I changed it a little.

Bio will come later when I have time* to type it up.

[*can be bothered]

Johnny-Red.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Rhapsody is really cool. I’m a sucker for custom clothes and hair. And I think the white laster works on Johnny Red.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Kai is an Atlantian warrior living among and working with the land people in the hopes of repairing and strengthening the relationship between the two worlds before the increasing hostilities lead to all out war.

“Riptide” is a name given to him by his lander team mates. Kai doesn’t really understand this tradition of giving strange new names…but then there are many things about these strange land mammals that he doesn’t understand.

Kai.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Great costume design.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Great costume design.

Thank you. It’s pretty simple but I think it works. I’m glad too, as I’ve been trying to get Kai looking right for months now.

Anarchangel
    Participant

This is really just a slight edit to Riptide’s team mate Hellion, who I posted a while back. I wanted to get this out of the way because I’m planning to do the rest of the team soon.

Little more than an edit to his head and mask as the last one made him look like some kind of mouse themed bad guy.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.