Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

When Chris Matthews (Adrenaline) bought the failing business Redshift Energies, everyone thought he was crazy. They thought he was doubly crazy when the first person he hired to work at Redshift was a 10 year old.

Gabrielle Hale is no ordinary 10 year old though. She is a prodigy of the highest calibre who’s intellect towers over those twice her age and then some. She may be a tad eccentric but then all the best geniuses are.

Chris Matthews sees a lot of potential in Gabby and has put his full support behind her in the hopes that he can help him turn Redshift Energies around. Her research into alternative energy sources is already showing great promise.

Gabby is a genius but she’s also a superhero fangirl so if she can test her inventions in the field by following Adrenaline around and helping him out then she’s really living the dream. Adrenaline isn’t exactly sure about a 10-year-old following him into battle against super villains but Gabby (or “Prodigy” as she likes to be known) is remarkably stubborn and he’s learned that telling her she can’t do something is often a sure-fire way to ensure that she does it so he has stopped trying in the hopes that she’ll figure it out on her own.

Prodigy, though lacking in experience, has so far acquitted herself well as a hero and has already learned a lot from studying various devices the maniacs who roam around wearing masks and shooting laser rifles and stuff use to rob people like idiot savants.

Prodigy hopes to one day use her own inventions for something better than robbing strangers blind but if she can have some fun and help people in the meantime while punching bad guys in the face then all the better.

Prodigy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Very cool concept!  Awesome visual!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Twilight retired from life as a superhero years ago after passing on his duties as guardian of a magical realm to his protege. But that protege has recently gone missing, forcing Twilight out of retirement one last time to find her.

Twilight is old and his magic is fading but he’s determined, driven and, most importantly, stubborn as an old bull. Nothing will stop him from finding his missing protege…Except maybe his own body.

Twilight

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Alien assassin, Tiala Ch’ak.

Tiala Ch'ak

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new costume for Amethyst, because the last one was a pile of hot garbage.

Amethyst

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

New Vespa costume.

Vespa

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

New costume.

(I’ve tried to post this 3 times now and it’s not showing)

Vespa Redesign

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

So my newest character just won’t post here for some reason so if you guys want to see it, you’ll have to check out my DeviantArt page.

Vespa

Anarchangel
    Participant

I regret to inform you all that this guy has escaped my brain and now you all have to deal with him.

I’m so sorry. 🙁

———————————————————————————————————-

Beneath Emerald City on the west coast of the United States lies the Undercity. A long-forgotten relic of Emeralds history that was paved over and built on top of after extensive flooding in the 1800s. The Undercity gives much-needed shelter to Emeralds large homeless community but also vermin packs, criminals and violent psychopaths.

And something much more insidious.

In the deepest and darkest part of the Undercity lurks a being known as Danny Longlegs. A name that was given to him by the homeless community who live nearby. They spread tales of this slender man with elongated limbs who walks on spindly spider legs that protrude from his spine. His constant and creepy grin makes him even more frightening.

While Danny Longlegs is certainly a dangerous presence, he seems to have established a mostly working relationship with the homeless community. If they regularly bring him a share of whatever food they get their hands on, he keeps them safe from the other threats of the Undercity.

It’s hardly an ideal situation but it’s certainly better than being murdered in your sleep by a random psychopath or, even worse…Danny Longlegs himself.

Danny Longlegs

Anarchangel
    Participant

A friend and I were talking about dumb superpowers and I mentioned Prehensile Moustache. So then I spent all of ten minutes on this guy because I apparently had nothing better to do with my time….Enjoy?

The Wonderful Moustache

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The Power Couple are the latest heroes to burst onto the scene, claiming to be empowered by their love for one another. No one is entirely sure how true this is but what a lot of people soon come to realise is that their constant lovey-dovey attitudes towards each other quickly gets annoying.

The Power Couple

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I remember with fondness my own prehensile mustache before it went gray . . . good stuff, man.

Anarchangel
    Participant

The Watchguard’s wilderness warrior (that’s hard to say) Battlebriar!

Battlebriar

Anarchangel
    Participant

I don’t really have a backstory for this guy. Zenith is just a name I had on my list of potential characters for some reason. If I ever had a concept for this guy, I sure don’t remember it. So this is what you guys are getting…apparently… 🙂

Zenith

Attachments:

The wonderful Mustache is…well…WONDERFUL! I enjoy him greatly. Nice work

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.