All saved characters deleted immediately after closing browser

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support HeroMachine Program Bugs All saved characters deleted immediately after closing browser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NarrowWatch
    Participant

I just had this problem where I save a character just to have it deleted after closing the HeroMachine bar, it just disappeared from the save list, it is empty now

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hi Tanega

That’s an odd one. I’d suggest contacting the program creator using the Contact Us form, he might be able to shed some light on it a bit better than I can. It sounds like you might have a setting on your browser that deletes cookies when you close out of a website, but I’m not sure, so best talk with Jeff. In the mean time, you can save using the text code. All you do is, when you go to save you’ll see an option Text next to the Your Saves icon. Go to Text and copy the text string to a Word File or something simular. When you copy that back into the Load By Text box on opening the program it will load your character as it would normally. Hopefully that might help you for the time being.

NarrowWatch
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I guess the problem is “client-side”, I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having problems with Google Chrome since I logged on with my Google Chorme User Account (not on Gmail, on Chrome), favorites got deleted, automatic passwords deleted…I will search for an Answer on the Chrome support forums, maybe the Disable cache option is checked on, but that only works on Dev mode, so yes, i will have to seek further technical help;

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.