Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Kaylin88100
    Participant

(Super secret tip: either tilt your screen back, lean back on your chair, or adjust the brightness settings to see the Invisible Man!)

Prof.Anthrax

Well done!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers folks, and yep they don’t call him the invisible man for nothing Smile

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very good job.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: The Dreamer
    AKA: Unknown
    Alliance: Villain (“monster”)
    Info: They started off as tales you would only here about in small groups, at the pub, in the local shop, at church. Just hearsay, of whole villages disappearing in the night, a dark orange fog enveloping the town, and then devouring it. With the stories came rumors of the glowing red eyes in the mist. Once a town was taken into the mist its people would never be seen again.

The Dreamer follows a mist which some say he creates, and some say he is only a slave to. The fog has an effect on people, once they breath it they simply cant survive without it, and then they’re trapped. Inside this orange ethereal cage slowly the dreamer picks them off, one by one, at first. Then he moves rapidly, devouring all in quick strikes. He uses the glove to absorb a sort of nutrient that is produced in people when they breath the mist, it grants him substance and life, he is so dependent on it, it is like a drug to him. (His gas mask is not a filter to the mist- he is just as exposed to that as his victims. It instead removes the waste product of the nutrients.) People drained by the glove remain as only dust.

Dreamer-1.png

(I’ve uploaded two sort of background versions but i couldn’t be bothered to do detailed backgrounds. They’ll be in the links/uploads bit)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Creepy good!

TheSoupster
    Participant

Awesome!! There’s so much going on with the Dreamer! Like, so many different parts to the drawing. The blood on the cape is a nice touch. Also loving daisy, particularly her expression. She looks melancholy, but what about? The lack of peace in the world? Anyway, good job!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers man, i’m certainly liking the new inventive stuff you’re showing us now in your forum Smile

TheSoupster
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

cheers man, i’m certainly liking the new inventive stuff you’re showing us now in your forum Smile

Lol, slight exaggeration perhaps(!) but glad you’re enjoying it nonetheless. I’ll definitely try out creating that ‘lots going on’ effect which works so well with the dreamer. I’ve got a character who it could work with…

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Derek Miller
    AKA: Entity
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: Derek’s story is described in ‘Comets‘ info, so check that out. His story really begins when ‘Entity’ starts to take control of him. Entity is another being present on the comet which strikes the lake that ‘Comet’ and Derek are in one dark night. Derek’s abilities didn’t show themselves as quickly as Comets, but when they did he started to physically change more; his skin went dark, he grew fangs, claws etc and became more animalistic. Unlike how the alien in Comet phased to become one, ‘Entity’ chose to play with his host, talking to him, playing games and convincing him to do his bidding. Eventually ‘Entity’ is almost completely in control, and very Little of Derek Miller is left. ‘Entity’ often refers to himself and Derek as ‘Derek Miller’ in a very sarcastic voice, and whenever he is talking to Derek he often ends his sentence with ‘Derek Miller’ too.
    His abilities are a type of red electricity, extreme strength and speed, and animal like senses.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/12/Derek-Miller.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers, it’s always nice to seasoned machiner’s enjoying what pops out of my head Smile

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Well i’ve had no proper internet for about two weeks, and since getting it back it appears I’ve fallen out of the hero machine roll i was on. I just can’t seem to get inspired, so things are going to go slowly at first, just to get my hero machine juices flowing again. Here is one character i was playing about with before the internet betrayed me:

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Himdaar The Shadow Warrior
    AKA: Himdaar
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: A spirit of a very old warrior, who’s had any years of practice in almost all forms of combat, as long as a blade is involved. He prefers to use his axe though.

Himdaar-The-Shadow-Warrior.png
    Himdaar-The-Shadow-Warrior-Armoured.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: The Android
    AKA: Andy Royd
    Alliance: Hero (of sorts)
    Info: Way back when the first computers were invented, one computer used by the US government started to develop and think for itself. Over the years it devised a plan, more of an experiment though, to see what would happen if an Android was placed into society. This Android would have a normal life, wouldn’t know it was an android… and would activate if any threats to the american way of life occurred. Secretly it started setting up research projects into cybernetic technology, and in the early 21st century it developed Andy Royd.

Andy has always believed he was human, why wouldn’t he? He has a good job, house family, even a dog. He has perfect dental, has never caught a cold or flu and is in perfect health. He remembers the summers of high school and the winters of his childhood. But that was all a lie. His family are agents, his memories fake, and his body made of metal and silica. When Andy first discovered his true identity he was at his local corner shop when a mugger decided to rob the place. Andy’s skin burst away violently, reveling his metal innards and after that Andy remembers nothing. What he woke up to was the small burned out shell of a corner store and 75 state police, 50 U.S. military personnel, 15 government agents, 3 tanks and a Laptop surrounding him. His life is about to change, but how?

Andy-Royd.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.