Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers Scatman. I might even use him as my avatar…

Nobody

Last two are great

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Yay done another remake:
    ‘The Elite’ (previously called ‘The Empire Aliens’- a name which i don’t like) are the superior race in the galaxy presently. They rule swiftly and justly (however some would disagree) and they have reached the top of the pan-galactic pyramid by breeding in societies designed for specific tasks, e.g their Doctors breed together and their offspring learn and train in nothing but that field. They are most famous for their warriors however, who are becoming an increasing presence and some would say an oppressive force. In Rau’s future their is one Elite warrior to rival all warriors in the history books. Krell The Tainted.

Name: Krell
    AKA: Krell The Tainted
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: For what ever reason, Rau’s history books (our present) tell that Krell rebelled against his species’ Emperor (whom he used to guard) and killed him. He then waged war on practically every other species, deeming them ‘inferior’. He also abolished the training of all other aspects of society, trying to breed the ultimate warrior race. He still left medics and military scientists, strategists, engineers etc but farmers and traders and other such ‘inferiors’ were removed. Eventually Krell is defeated, however in the years that Krell reigns the once great species loses much of its power… which means the only force once possible of stopping the humans in the future are no longer a threat.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/05/Elite-Krell.png

(Krell in his Guard Uniform)

Original

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I made some other Elite Guards:

Elite-Guards.png

Elite-Guard-1.png

Elite-Guard-2-1.png

Elite-Guard-3-1.png

Krill killed his three brothers at arms.

Weilyn

That is some awesome facepaint!

Scatman

ok!Sometimes i surf around and occasionally i come across something that makes me stare for long periods of time in utter awe.This is one of those times!The colors you chose and the great use of items are just eye catching and the backstory is great!Just reallt good work and I hope I can grab some of your energy and use it for my own.Way to go on the design!Surprised

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Wow Scatman, that has got too be one of the best compliments i’ve ever had. Thanks Laugh

Scatman

@Alexander of Limbo said:

Wow Scatman, that has got too be one of the best compliments i’ve ever had. Thanks http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

No prob!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Just made this for the Character Contest: Knight Cowboy

Name: (real name unknown)
    AKA: Knight Cowboy, Cowboy Knight, The Armoured Partner’
    Alliance: Hero
    Info: The Knight Cowboy is a thought to be a myth. Stories told of a cowboy who’d roam the wild west in medieval armour, vanquishing foes and rescuing damsels in distress, or ‘Fair Maidens’ as he’d put it. Stories also tell that he thought he was in medieval times. He did in fact exist, and presently roams the less wild west doing pretty much the same things he did back then; although now he is somewhere between knowing about the time he is currently in and still thinking it’s medieval or wild west times. No one knows how he got here, why he’s still alive or why he thinks he is a knight… not even him. Some theories involve time travel, a copy cat, or reincarnation. Some even suggest he’s like this because he just hit his head.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/05/AlexanderOfLimbo-Knight-Cowboy.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Krell would later destroy his Guards armour for this:

Krell.png

It was thought that years of breeding warriors made a very bad egg, and this is why Krell had a lust for battle.
    Headshots:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/05/Krell-Helmet-1.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/05/Krell-Helmetless-Headshot.png

Weilyn

I love how the two suits of armour are very different, but still similar enough that they seem to come from the same culture.
    Also, awesome shading!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Yes!!! That’s great, i was going for the culture similarities you mentioned. Woohoo.
    Thanks Weilyn Laugh

Scatman

I agree and well you know how much I love that design!cool stuff!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers Scatman Laugh

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: None
    AKA: The Feral
    Alliance: Villain, Krells ‘inquisitor’/(torturer)
    Info: The Elite do not breed with other species as a law. When this happens the child is left to die and the parents sent into exile on a ‘no-go’ planet. However The Feral was a child that was kept alive and trained to be a torturer, a niche that the Elite don’t have in society. As the only torturer Elite the Feral was kept alive by Krell. Krell also liked the Feral nature to cause malice.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Elite-Feral.png

(couldn’t be bothered to shade)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.