Am1726’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Am1726’s Characters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

am1726

This is my only my second time using hero machine so please bare with me

Name: Rell Dolor
    Bloody-Red-Grimm-4-1.png
    Bloody-Red-Grimm-6-1.png

Story: A dark priestess who is known to slowly carve up her victims using her scythe while praying to her god Cruento meaning Bloody Blade in Latin. She is also the leader of a group of assassins called Red Grimm who also follow the teachings of Cruento.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcomr Am1726, nice start.
    Please make sure to read the forum rules if you haven’t already.

am1726

Name: Caius Gladio

Caius-Gladio-2.png

Caius-Gladio-1-1.png

Story: He is the top assassin in Red Grimm and has sworn absolute loyalty to Rell Dolor and her teachings. When Caius was a child he lost his parents due to murder, left alone as an orphan seeking revenge Rell picked him up and gave him a choice either to give up all hope and never get his vengeance, or to come with her and gain the power to erect his revenge. Caius has always been grateful to Rell and show this in his faithfulness to Cruento and in the diligence in his work.

am1726

Name: Liliana Cobalt

Liliana-Cobalt.png

Liliana-Cobalt-1.png

Story: She is the princess of the Belit Kingdom. She has a twin brother named Daniel who is constantly traveling and acting irresponsibly in an attempt to avoid becoming the kingdoms successor. Of the twins Liliana is the responsible one and some rumors around the kingdom claim that she may be made the successor instead of her brother but that wont stop her from trying to encourage her brother to take responsibility. She is always found either in the library reading whatever she can get her hands on or the stables arguing with her brother again about the kingdom. She has a cat named Fru Fru that likes eating pineapples.

CKnap
    Participant

Good job Am, your work looks good so far. Keep it up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.