Hero of the Month Nominations/ Poll for September 2012

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hero of the Month Nominations Hero of the Month Nominations/ Poll for September 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Here it is. Got busy putting out the fall garden, sorry for being late.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Is it goig to be a slow month?

djuby
    Participant

I would like to nominate Goldenstarr the Fallen by Scatman. Brilliant colour work.

scatman-Goldstarr-The-Fallen-one.png

Harlekin

I nominate MisterDinoMan Apollo

Everything is perfect this character.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/09/Apollo.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

NHA247
    Participant

Great highlights and color scheme!

Scatman

thanx for the props djuby.

Scatman

I would like to nominate NHA247″s SILVER MONK for its surreal all around look and the awesome use of color!Just a nice piece.

@NHA247 said:

The Silver Monk!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/08/The-Silver-Monk.png

NHA247
    Participant

WOW! Thank you Scatman!

Hammerknight
    Participant

@arvok, you posted in the wrong place, you can make you a thread in the art archives.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Hammerknight said:

@arvok
    , you posted in the wrong place, you can make you a thread in the art archives.

I’ve moved the post in question to its own thread in the Art Gallery I’ve named arvok’s art

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool Thanks.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Kaldath’s Solaria Debis: Great pose, color scheme, facial expression, and costume (especially how the cape lays across the shoulders, and the fur-lining on the gloves)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/kaldath/2012/09/Solaria-Debis-HM3.PNG

arvok
    Participant

Wait I posted in the wrong place? I thought in the rules it said to put a description? Hero name, what they do…I can remove all that and just post the picture? Sorry its my first post…

EDIT: Oh i’m so dumb…this is nominating.. not what I thought ahh!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@arvok said:

Wait I posted in the wrong place? I thought in the rules it said to put a description? Hero name, what they do…I can remove all that and just post the picture? Sorry its my first post…

arvok, I see what the confusion is now. You can not nominate your own creations for Hero Of the Month. To get a nomination you simply need to post your Heromachine artwork on these forums ( ideally in the art gallery, but contest entries posted in any active Heromachine art contest thread can be nominated also ) Then hope someone else likes the picture enough to nominate it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.