Jeff never took her to the movies again

(From "Slave Girl Comics" number 1, 1949.)

14 Responses to Jeff never took her to the movies again

1. Avatar FRM says:

jeff, what kind of girls did you date?
    🙂

2. Avatar Gero says:

“Slave Girl Comics”? So, is this the new “job” you were talking about, Jeff?

3. Avatar FRM says:

4. Avatar Gero says:

FRM: jeff– here’s something that you ought to use for a daily random panel. it’s from “Green Lantern: Menace of the Runaway Missile”http://frmartworks.wikispaces.com/file/view/randompanel1.jpg/292541038/671×362/randompanel1.jpg

I still think my favorite random Green Lantern panel is this one about his “secret” identity: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/GeroTheKeymaster/GreenLantern.jpg

5. Avatar FRM says:

those old comics are a riot!

6. Avatar Frankie says:

I take it that she’s a blonde and not a natural red head. Did you get to mock her for wearing that green dress?

7. Avatar TOOL says:

I see that Jeff’s date has her mouth wide open and full of white, oh what was that too much LOL

8. Avatar Loki says:

Don’t worry Jeff, we date that kind of girl at least once in our life….the eyeless ones.

Yes, for some reason it’s the eyeless ones who seem most willing to date me. Hmmm …

Oh my. Hello, Line? That guy who just jumped over you is named “Tool”.

11. Avatar TOOL says:

Jeff Hebert: Oh my. Hello, Line? That guy who just jumped over you is named “Tool”.

Huh?

TOOL: Huh?

You asked “Is that too much” in reference to your comment “I see that Jeff’s date has her mouth wide open and full of white” and I was saying yes, you crossed the line on that comment 🙂

13. Avatar TOOL says:

Jeff Hebert: You asked “Is that too much” in reference to your comment “I see that Jeff’s date has her mouth wide open and full of white” and I was saying yes, you crossed the line on that comment

Oh duh, it makes semse now, sorry 😀

14. Avatar knight1192a says:

Jeff you cad. All she wanted to do was go see a movie, not the beds at the local Howard Johnson.