Undershirts != Costumes

(From "Weird Comics" number 16, 1941.)

12 Responses to Undershirts != Costumes

1. Avatar Joshua says:

“Hmm, but why go after Herr Huhn when I can go for the big boys: Jurgen Jherry, or even Kaiser Khraut! Then I’m going after his allies: Naki Nhip and Joon-Li Jhap!”

2. Avatar Gero says:

Hey, at least he’s wearing a shrit, which is more than you can say for the driver…

3. Avatar Zaheelee says:

I love the computer program reference in the title 🙂

4. Avatar Frevoli says:

yup the truck’s been traced… meaning I put some tracing paper on a map and drew its route

5. Avatar Patriot_Missile says:

It works for Luke Cage…

6. Avatar X-stacy says:

“He could be only the Nazi, or he could also be Freckles the Party Clown. I’m not sure yet.”

7. Avatar Bael says:

How evil would a character have to be to have a Nazi villain as a secret identity? That’s practically a Zen koan right there. Of course, a party clown theme is definitely a good start…

8. Avatar Brad says:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t had as much of a chance as usual to post. Laptop plug is acting funny, sure miss it here though!

9. Avatar Frankie says:

Hans Huhn? Sounds a little like handsome.

One guy is wearing a wife beater. And the otehr is wearing a hood, a mask, something else under te mask(all I know is that it’s red), a cape and gloves, and probably nothing else. Judging by the scenery and the car, I’d say that these two were at makeout point when the older fella noticed the truck that he had traced earlier.

10. Avatar Wulf says:

Hans Huhn! Hans Hun! WHAT A PUN!

11. Avatar Gero says:

I like how Super Driver decided on a hood and a mask, instead of just having a hood with a mask built in…

12. Avatar punkjay says:

Seeing the nightmarish costume the guy next to him is wearing, no wonder the kid wants to go with his street clothes. I was wondering why does this kid’s parents let him drive around with some dude in spandex? I would automaticlly think pedophile perv if it was my kid.